FOTD - July 8th, 2008

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fantastic makeup ladies!!!! And your welcome Karen... With one R... Ya look great!!

Wow lots of fotds today, all very nice
smile.gif

I wanted to do something simple and natural today, pink is natural isn't it? My hair is still unbrushed and yucky, but I tied the pink scarf around it so it looks like I kinda tried :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.

2rrbepz.jpg

wclgcz.jpg

Very nice colors Anthea, the lipstick looks great as always, and your dress is pretty!

Tiffany you remind me SO much of Jessica Alba, you look so pretty! Love the colors that you used, i wear those same colors all the time haha, i love pinks.
smile.gif

Everyone looks gorgeous!

Celly, great glowing skin as usual...
smile.gif

And Tiffany, I love the pink on you and the scarf is really pretty!!

thanks..i think i am wearing smashbox fusion soft lights in dusk and and top of that i am wearing bobbi brown blush in rose 3. sorry I just use whatever i feel like dont really pay attention at what i am using...

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif Humeira what blush is that? It's so lovely.

Karen its nice to see what you look like, great job. Comments? keep posting.

Celly you always look so happy nice colors.

laura I like that color.

Anthea another very nice FOTD. keep it up

Geeko very nice shadow!

Tiffany fabulous as usual

Humeira very nice pics too.

Adoptive daughter aka Laura - you look great!

Tiff, I always love seeing your post.... from the bit I can see, your top looks really cute.

Everyone looks stunning.

Celly, your blending skills amaze me. Your eye makeup is always so perfect.

Tiffany, pink looks great on you. I love that lip colour!

again..wow at the fotds.. im so slacking but all of you are working it! thanx for posting!

Back