Whos your favorite Dressed STAR?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hey everyone i wanted to start a thread of all the best dressed stars so if you have a favorite dressed star post their pix here and we can see who everyone likes...

kim-kardashian.jpg

hmm... I know who I think dresses badly but I can't think of anyone who is a stand out awesome dresser right now. I guess Rachel Weisz is a favourite of mine?

Monniej, Rihanna definitely takes risks! She has a really interesting style, too!

I totally love Rachel Bilson's style.

73108-Rachel-Bilson.jpg

rachel_bilson_art_auct_small.jpg

I also have to agree with Rihanna and also for me I would have to pick Solange Knowles and Alicia Keys

Originally Posted by MissBGlam /img/forum/go_quote.gif I also have to agree with Rihanna and also for me I would have to pick Solange Knowles and Alicia Keys i love alicia keys style. she can wear just about anything and look good.

The problem is celebrities does not have style. They have stylists who tells them what to wear.

I also love kim kardashian, because she has the ass and boobies just like myself, except I'm a bit fatter :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Looking at her gives me ideas about my own clothing

I also like Nicole richie a lot, she has her own little thing going on and even though I think she's to skinny at some points, her style is very very cute, this pic is old but I still adore it

215137.jpg

i like Marion Cotillard and Audrey Tautou, they both look cute.

marion_cotillard_aux_cesars_reference.jpg

not a big fan of the dress, but she looks fantastic.

Cate Blanchett and Charlize Theron are clebrities that I always look forward to seeing at red carpet event. They always looks so elegent.

I like the way Anne Hathaway dresses, I don't see her in too many disasters.

capt.fwd10120070725_anne_hathaway.jpg

Anne Hathaway is my fav. celebrity ever so whatever she does, I can't not like-- and Charlize Theron, she can wear a sheet and still look good.

I have to say i really love Lauren Conrads fashion sense right now. she always seem really put together, classic pieces and nothing over outrageous. Plus her daytime clothes look real simple yet nice.

I just love how Sarah Jessica Parker dresses! I probably like others too, their style, but when you ask me this question, she's the first to come up in my mind... she does all these mixes that look so good on her... she's always well dressed

And her hair...

1851941.jpg

Back