Too Faced Holiday '08 Sneak Peek

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Remember the Too Faced collection mentioned in this thread: https://forum.makeuptalk.com/f11...-ud-83674.html

Here's a sneak peek!

worlddom.jpg

"This glamorous music-box-inspired kit, complete with secret compartments, is crammed with color: eight eye shadows, bronzer, illuminator, six lip glosses, brow powder, eyeliner cake and blush. It’s a major value too, at $42"

SOURCE

I think thats really cute as well, but honestly a little too bulky for me, and that little doll makes me feel like this could belong to a little girl.

No hard feelings though lol.

Originally Posted by Killah Kitty /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think thats really cute as well, but honestly a little too bulky for me, and that little doll makes me feel like this could belong to a little girl.
No hard feelings though lol.

I kind of agree. I love the colors of the makeup, but the packaging is a bit juvenile for me.

It's kinda cute, but like someone else said, this is bulky - I prefer sleek, slim palettes (often in your basic black) that can be stacked and put away neatly. I think this would be in the way a lot. And I have noticed Two Faced's trend towards the more juvenile packaging... one palette they had a while back was pink and opened several ways, and had this light up mirror in it, and it reminded me of this plastic pretend makeup I had as a kid.

The colors do look really nice though - just not nice enough to tempt me to buy this.

I will, however, say that Two Faced Lip Injection Extreme is the bomb for my lips!! Not all of their stuff is juvenile. This is definitely for big girls
smile.gif

Like Sarojini, I think the makeup looks nice, but I'm not too tempted to buy it. While the packaging does look a bit childish, I still think it's super cute
biggrin.gif

Eh..I think the packaging is in line with the rest of Too Faced's packaging.

that is too cute! i want one! the music box reminds me of one my grandma kept on her dresser when i was little.

The packaging is precious! I wish I liked Too Faced shadows. I'd be all over this!

If i bought this.. id probably crush it or mess up the packaging because I am that clumsy and/ or careless.

I think its cute but if I buy it, my 4 yr old daughter would take it away from me coz she would think its for her.

I think its cute. I didnt realize how bulky it probably is until I read the posts. I dont have a lot of space to work with. Id probably end up putting it somewhere where I would forget about it. Its cute though, I wanna see it in person.

meh. I'm not blown away.. I don't like the packaging at all. It looks bulky, kind of cheap and easy to damage. I guess I just think cardboard packaging looks cheap when you're paying so much for these products (in Oz at least, TooFaced is such a rip off!)

Back