Too Faced Holiday '08 Sneak Peek

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is kinda cute and i wouldn't mind the bulkiness but the colors don't really wow me.

I'm not a fan of the packaging really. It's a bit much really. But the makeup itself looks nice. Wouldn't buy this personally.

Originally Posted by Killah Kitty /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think thats really cute as well, but honestly a little too bulky for me, and that little doll makes me feel like this could belong to a little girl.
No hard feelings though lol.

I agree... I don't even have room if I wanted it LOL!

This is available at Sephora now... does anyone plan on getting it? I want the other too faced kit.. the decade one.

I think its very cute. I would definitely buy it! It reminds me of a jewelry box I had as a child. Would bring back memories everytime I opened it. But the colors, not a big fan of. Refuse to pay that much for a box!

I'm a fan of Too Faced stuff....They usually have very cute packaging and pretty colors. I'll probably be getting this:) Thanks for sharing!!

I love the concept, though it reads a little "young" to me. Colors on the pale/cool side, so this won't work with all skin tones, but a very nice gift idea.

oh my God

this little thing is so cute

I always wanted to have a music box

well actually I always wanted to receive it as a gift from a guy lol

And now it's music box with make-up

thats like diamonds to me!

I want I want!

Back