Anyone here an Allure Expert?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all!!! I just signed up to be an allure expert this past summer, and I just received the first product to sample today in the mail!!! It's a Chanel mascara...yay!!! Needless to say, this is my first Chanel anything LOL , so I'm pretty excited to try it! They're supposed to email me in about two weeks for the survey! I'm not sure how it works, but I think you also get some kinda points for evaluating the products and it ac***ulates so you can redeem it for stuff once you get to a certain amount of points.

Anyway, I just wanted to share with you guys! I'm so excited!!! It took a while for my first "study" but yeah, I'm pretty excited as you can tell...

Anyone else an allure expert? How do you like it, and what kind of products have they sent you so far? Also, what kinda stuff can you redeem points for?

oooh that sounds awesome. I Don't think that is available in australia, otherwise I'd so sign up for it! free products for reviews! WOOHOO!

All you do is go to allureexperts.com and sign up for free! When you first sign up, you get a really long survey about what kind of beauty products you like, etc...and then in the end, they take your address and info and you're all set! Then all you would need to do is keep an eye out for a study. They'll contact you through email. I signed up sometime in June, and barely received anything this week to sample, so it may or may not take a while for you to be contacted about a study.

Hope this helps!!!
smile.gif

I got mine on Tuesday. I was so excited because it's my first Chanel anything too!

Originally Posted by pure25honey /img/forum/go_quote.gif I am an Allure Expert too. It's so cool. So far this is my 3rd product I have reviewed. What are the two other products they sent you? Did you like them, and how many points did you get for your reviews?

Originally Posted by la_chinita /img/forum/go_quote.gif What are the two other products they sent you? Did you like them, and how many points did you get for your reviews? I got a Revlon makeup eraser stick and some Kinerase stuff. I love the Kinerase stuff but the Revlon thing wasn't that great. It did remove makeup but it made wherever you put the stuff on it got oily. I don't know how many points.

I signed up a few months back. I too recieved the new Channel Mascara. I'm excited to try this tomorrow!

Originally Posted by la_chinita /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hi all!!! I just signed up to be an allure expert this past summer, and I just received the first product to sample today in the mail!!! It's a Chanel mascara...yay!!! Needless to say, this is my first Chanel anything LOL , so I'm pretty excited to try it! They're supposed to email me in about two weeks for the survey! I'm not sure how it works, but I think you also get some kinda points for evaluating the products and it ac***ulates so you can redeem it for stuff once you get to a certain amount of points.
although sometimes their surveys are awsome (like when about 4 or 5 months before it came out or even advertised they had me rate these ads for smashbox o-gloss.).

Anyway, I just wanted to share with you guys! I'm so excited!!! It took a while for my first "study" but yeah, I'm pretty excited as you can tell...

Anyone else an allure expert? How do you like it, and what kind of products have they sent you so far? Also, what kinda stuff can you redeem points for?

I am too!

i havent redeemed my points yet though cause i want to save them up.

its like for sample and travel size of various products. some high end, some low end. its kinda like sephora, only you dont have to pay $100 to get it and insted just take surveys once in a while when they email them to you for free.

they sent me an email a couple days ago about the chanel mascara also! i usually dont really win anything, so i felt all happy and special that i get fancy mascara for free.

sigh only open for canadian residents
frown.gif
lol..thats okay tho ! have so much fun ladies!!

aaaaah i meant only open for U.S. residents duhh haha brain fart!

I got the mascara in the mail a few days ago which is great since I just finished my mini dior unlimited mascara from my sephora beauty pts! lol. This is my 3rd sample. The 1st thing I got was some stuff from Benefit and the 2nd time was products from Kinerase.

i got my mascara in the mail (i checked the mail today).

i was sad to see it was only a travel sized mascara and not full size.

oh well, free is free.

Back