Anyone here an Allure Expert?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by blueangel1023 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I got the mascara in the mail a few days ago which is great since I just finished my mini dior unlimited mascara from my sephora beauty pts! lol. This is my 3rd sample. The 1st thing I got was some stuff from Benefit and the 2nd time was products from Kinerase. Just curious, what did you get from Benefit? It'd be cool if I get something from Benefit one day! I wanna try their products so bad but I'll be on a no-buy for a while.

i just signed up yesterday and today i got asked to a beauty event by allure and benefit! and an exclusive macys event with estee lauder... for going, they're giving me a free three-piece brush set! yay!

Originally Posted by x33cupcake /img/forum/go_quote.gif i just signed up yesterday and today i got asked to a beauty event by allure and benefit! and an exclusive macys event with estee lauder... for going, they're giving me a free three-piece brush set! yay! Woah...OMG, lucky you!!!
smile.gif

Yeah I am one, but because I recently moved, none of my samples have gotten to me. I think I will have to fix my address to make sure they do from now on.

I just did the survey for the Chanel Mascara. Personally I did not care for it. I found it to be thick and the brush deposited too much mascara at once. It also flaked into my eyes and on my face during the day. I really wanted to love this mascara! It's just not for me!

Originally Posted by moodybluesfan /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just did the survey for the Chanel Mascara. Personally I did not care for it. I found it to be thick and the brush deposited too much mascara at once. It also flaked into my eyes and on my face during the day. I really wanted to love this mascara! It's just not for me! You know, I actually didn't like it as much as I thought I would either. When you take out the wand, there's no extra mascara on the bristles, and even if you take some off with the edge of the bottle you can't "decrease" the mascara that's hidden between the bristles, so it's easy to think you don't have much on your brush even though there actually is. So yeah, at first I thought, hey, no clumps! I noticed at first that there were no clumps and that it felt light, but after the mascara sat for a while, I see my lashes starting to clump together!
frown.gif

I am an Allure Expert as well. I will be trying the Chanel Mascara this weekend before work!

Back