Why do Women do this to themselves

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Take for instance Paris Hilton omg if she woulda left her face alone she would have been gorgeous today

parissplit.jpg

Discuss? Notice the difference?

maybe she didn't do that to her face herself - maybe it's the remainder of what she wore last night? LOL

I couldn't get past the hideous makeup in the photo!

I think she would have looked pretty without plastic surgery, but she doesn't look bad with it - I think there are much worse examples of plastic surgery out there than Paris

Yea, I've seen much worse...Aside from her rhinoplasty and her boob job, the only botched procedure was when she tried to give her eyelids a lift, which killed the nerve endings in her left eye (hence the droopy lid) So besides wearing blue contact lenses, at least she doesn't resemble the cat lady. lol, now that would be scary!

I agree, i've seen worse, although she would have looked pretty without it too. That lip color is hideous !

wasnt there a reason for her nose looking retarded tho...something about it having to get reconstructed cause the surgeon took too much...and they had to redo it...hmm i may have herd wrong...at least its not overly drastic....have seen worse

Unless you have a major defect, getting plastic surgery will just mess your face up. IMO

Originally Posted by Aprill /img/forum/go_quote.gif That aint the worse...imma post the worst later, lol!! Is this what you had in mind?

Jocelyn+Wildenstein%5B2%5D.jpg

She used to be so pretty
eusa_snooty.gif

C7EE0DE5-E7A5-957B-A6EDD93A783FB421.jpg

Ladies read my first post!! I did not say its the worse I seen ... just she ruined her perty lil face that is all

How old is Paris, you think she may be addicted to plastic surgery? Well addicted to looking perfect

Yea Paris is 27.

Jocelyn Wildenstein (chick I posted) has spent over 4 million in plastic surgery. Apparently she's quite please with the turn out.

Paris looked so innocent and cute in the right photo.

Adrienne: OMG!! That lady looks hideous! I can't believe she thinks she looks alright too. I'm nauseated now...

Paris did have surgery, and she did use to be prettier. Her nose is a mess now, and i am not completely sure but i am guessing cause i think i read somewhere that the lazy eye is a product of the bad plastic surgery that she had. She is wearing blue contacts on a daily basis as well cause her natural eye color is brown, and she wanted to be blonde and have blue eyes like her mom and sister did. That's why all the plastic surgery and fake stuff.

Back