Why do Women do this to themselves

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG, that last story really is tragically sad... It just goes to show how being addicted to absolutely anything--even surgery, something that is performed by doctors under rigorously regulated conditions--is so, so harmful to you and worth getting help to learn to manage... I really hope that it's true that she wishes she could have her natural looks back; maybe now she will tryhard to stay away from surgery and work on admiring herself for who she truly is.

I don't know why a lot of beautiful women want to mess with their face. They end up looking uglier than what they planned.

How about Jennifer Gray's (Dirty Dancing) nose job? It totally changed her whole appearance... I didn't even recognize her.

Am I the only person who thinks Paris looks good in both pictures?? As much as I've tried to fight it, I actually like Paris Hilton. When I see her do interviews and stuff she seems really naturally sweet. I dunno.

Anyone else really wish they knew what Michael would look like if he had stayed natural?? He was such a gorgeous kid.

Oh, it absolutely did! And it's such a shame she did that, too! Her nose was an iconic feature of her face, and while very unique, it suited her well and she was BEAUTIFUL!

they do that in the name of beautty and men.you know, if you don't know how to control and spend your money, money will eventually take over your life and will ruin it.

OHNOEZ. what has she done?! PARIS! why?!

she looks much better pre-knifed.
frown.gif

Back