Dior Night Diamond

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

internetchick

Beauty Blogger
Reaction score
P224713_hero.jpg

Night Diamond

What it is:

An iridescent veil of powder laced with shimmer for an all-over glow.

What it does:

Dior Night Diamond is a true makeup jewel that gives every face mega-star power. The silky powder is laced with shimmer and imparts an all-over shimmer. The ebony compact is studded with crystal-like gems and is paired with a plush brush, both of which are tucked in a black suede pouch. Size: 0.30 oz

$80

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P224713&categoryId=C8330&shouldPaginate=true

Source

This is so beautiful... I am THIS close to giving in... but I need to really think about how many highlighters a girl can possibly own at one time.

That looks so pretty! I'd probably get it and just put it on display in my bedroom or something and not actually use it.....

icon_cheesygrin.gif

That's really neat! I have to admit, the packaging is what's selling me right now. However, I can't justify paying $80 for it!!!

That compact is so pretty! I wonder how universal that shade is?

Give it a few days my mom will find this. Heres what SUCKS she'll buy it with out even thinking twice. Come show me and show it off and heres the kicker I can hear it now . . . .

" Melody I saw this in the mall and look at how cute the case is!!! But what is this powder inside? What does it do???"

She always buys things that are crazy expensive cuz the case is cute lol!!!!

LOL you guys I dont think Aprill's interested?! What if I give you my $10 of bail money back?

Originally Posted by brewgrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif This is so beautiful... I am THIS close to giving in... but I need to really think about how many highlighters a girl can possibly own at one time. My thoughts exactly! I love Dior an I am a total sucker for anything they make and stuff in limited edition packaging because it's always so pretty, but I would have to see this highlighter up close to see if it has anything extra special about it that I can't live without. :/

I'd buy it and just use it for display purposes, I'd be too scared to use it at that price.

That is so sweet but for $80!! Can you get just the makeup for like $5.95 if you don't want the case and pouch? I'll bring my own case and they can just dump it in there!! Lol

Back