Dior Night Diamond

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Karren /img/forum/go_quote.gif That is so sweet but for $80!! Can you get just the makeup for like $5.95 if you don't want the case and pouch? I'll bring my own case and they can just dump it in there!! Lol But the compact is the best part! Totally worth the extra $74.05!

My mom got this, and it's GORGEOUS. There are two shades, and she got the golden one. It's beautiful. Her and I don't have the same coloring, but it works just as well on both of us, and I imagine it'd work on a wide range of skin tones. Also, the compact is so beautiful. I'm SO glad she got it, because I've been eyeing it, and we share all of our makeup, haha. (No, that's not gross.) If she didn't get it, I probably would have. Yeah, it's expensive, but everything here in Norway is so expensive that it's not really that big of a jump from what we'd have to pay for a normal Dior (or other high end) compact anyway.

I like it
smile.gif

Back