My Missing MAC!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
LOL I have no idea what happened. You know when you crave a certain kinda food? Well I woke up this morning craving to use my idol eyes and freshwater eyeshadow. I love that combo! Well I start rumaging and im missing both those e/s AND my Barbie shimmer powder. I dont remember the name of which one I had lol. But I'm so bummed!!!! What do you guys do? Do you wait and see if you find it or do you go out and buy it when in like a week you'll open a bag and see it at the bottom? Those really were my fav e/s!!! Hopefully I'll find them!!!!

I'll try to remember the last time I used it... this happened to me recently with a few products, including my favorite MAC Dazzleglass.. Bare Necessity.

I remembered last using it at the park with my kids, so I checked my diaper bag and it was at the bottom of it... along with the other makeup products I used that day.

I hope your shadows turn up!

I find that they DO turn up. One day I will swear BLIND they are not there, and the next, they're right in full view. It's creepy!

I hope yours do
smile.gif

I'm the same, I'll loose something, get all discouraged and eventally buy a replacement. Only to find the original whatever it is some time later.

I hate when that happens! It'll show up though! This happened to me not long ago with my sunglasses.. they just dissapeared off the face of the planet, then was moving furniture around in my room and found them under my bed, after I'd gone and bought a replacement pair!

Im hoping and wishing!!!! We did just move so Im hoping to find a jackpot of alll my stuff that has been lost in the abyss lol

I believe things disappear in another dimension world kinda thing .. then it reappears sometime later in the same place or a totally different spot, I also believe ghost are guilty of taking our items .. usually our most favorite and we eventually get them back sometimes I never get my things back

I sure hope u do TinkTink

I am so spoiled I immediately go out and buy a new one, then if I find one I will have a backup.
smile.gif
But dont be broke like me!

I lose stuff everyday. It's God's way of clearing out my stuff to make room for the massive amounts of stuff I buy.

Hope you find it soon!

I travel to my MILs about twice a month and put my favs in a my makeup travel bag. I always forget to unload it when I get home only to freak out when I can't find them! Ack! I just did this yesterday! LOL

I hate it when I lose mu, with me you always have it when you don't need but the second you're looking for it you can't find it.

Speaking of losing stuff, I've lost my mind and haven't managed to find it yet! If anyone comes across it, please return it to... LOL

Hope you find your makeup, hon.
smile.gif

Once my diamond and sapphire bracelet was lost and I found it after 2 years. So it will eventually turn up, but I am not sure you would want to wait that long.

Oh that sucks--I hope you find it! And your favorite colors too.

Also, thanks a LOT. I wouldn't have thought of that combination...I have Freshwater but not Idol Eyes, so I just went to MAC's site and added that to my wish list--just what I need, more eye shadow!
smile.gif

I hope it turns up soon!

I hope it shows up!

I lost my favourite liquid liner last week and it's nowhere to be found. I don't want to go and buy another one though 'cos I know that as soon as I do it'll show up
plain.gif
it's typical isn't it? haha!

I hate losing makeup.

I lost my Chanel liner a few months ago and found it.

And I've lost both my VS liquid liner pencil and new Chanel blush compact and still haven't found either of them DDD'=

So now I try to be really organize and make sure to put all my makeup in one bag for the day and then put everything back to where it belongs at the end of the day.

I'm sure it'll turn up. Especially if you've just moved. I found my eyeliner when we finished remodeling the bonus room into a bedroom and we moved all my stuff to the new room. I also found my favorite eyelash curler, tweezers, nail polish, some old sheet music, books and old sketches during the move. Still hoping that blush and liner will show up

*crosses fingers*

Back