My Missing MAC!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This happens to me all of the time. Usually it has something to do with things falling off of the bathroom counter and my ferrets finding them. >_<

I'd just wait a while and use what you have in the meanwhile.

Originally Posted by Rebbierae /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh that sucks--I hope you find it! And your favorite colors too. Also, thanks a LOT. I wouldn't have thought of that combination...I have Freshwater but not Idol Eyes, so I just went to MAC's site and added that to my wish list--just what I need, more eye shadow!
smile.gif

I hope it turns up soon!

You can never have too many e/s so your welcome!!! lol Btw you'll LOVE idol eyes!!

Originally Posted by irnogs /img/forum/go_quote.gif This happens to me all of the time. Usually it has something to do with things falling off of the bathroom counter and my ferrets finding them. >_<
I'd just wait a while and use what you have in the meanwhile.

You have a make up loving ferret how cute!! As long as he doesnt destroy them like my dogs.

Originally Posted by Ricci /img/forum/go_quote.gif I believe things disappear in another dimension world kinda thing .. then it reappears sometime later in the same place or a totally different spot, I also believe ghost are guilty of taking our items .. usually our most favorite and we eventually get them back sometimes I never get my things backI sure hope u do TinkTink

I think theres another dimension. Esp. when I didnt have something in my old house. And then I find it unpacked in my new house! Creepy . . .

Back