Heidi Klum hot or not?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
be84c630701bc77c_heidi-klumxlarger.jpg

i think that lip colour is waaay too harsh on her. and the white eyeliner doesn't really do anything for me.

she doesn't look absolutely terrible though.

I don't really like the lip color but she always looks gorgeous no matter what she wears!

Originally Posted by fingers /img/forum/go_quote.gif i think that lip colour is waaay too harsh on her. and the white eyeliner doesn't really do anything for me.
she doesn't look absolutely terrible though.

ditto

The lip color is ok but I dont care for the white eyeliner. Heidi Klum in not bad looking but that is not one of her best pictures.

I don't think she looks too bad she just has too much going on at once with the dark lips and the really light eyes.

not too bad nothing to get excited about she could look a lot better

Originally Posted by pla4u /img/forum/go_quote.gif not too bad nothing to get excited about she could look a lot better Agree!
smilehappyyes.gif

Not

I don't think she's pretty and her make-up looks bad. The blush and lipstick don't go at all. And her hair, you can see her roots.

Sure makes her look older, in my humble opinion. Which I always though that that's not what you use it for but I could be wrong? Lol

i think that is a bad picture of her. but I think shes a sweet lady and beautiful too.

she wouldn't have been a VS model if she wasn't gorgeous!

not a good pic of her, she usually looks so gorgeous, I agree i think its the white liner.

I think if she had some lipgloss on top of that lipstick/lipliner, it would polish the look a little bit. She doesn't look bad, though.

I think the white liner and that lip color really age her... Like someone mentioned before it's not completely hideous but, it's not the best either.

This particular look really ages her, I prefer her with more her usual more natural look/

She looks ok I guess, but I think she looks way more attractive when she wears pastel colours ard her eyes and has nude lips, with her hair down instead of bun back. Just not her best look here, but alright looking.

yes, I agree - she needs some lipgloss over that lipstick. It's not awful, but she's looked better in other pictures.

I think Heidi is so gorgeous!

Back