Heidi Klum hot or not?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Bec688 /img/forum/go_quote.gif This particular look really ages her, I prefer her with more her usual more natural look/ I second that.
smile.gif

I think she's hot.

That lady could take a picture wearing a trash bag, belly button lint, and cat hair, and I'd still think she was gorgeous.

There's just something about her that screams "classic beauty" to me.

She really is a beautiful woman but that eyelash thing looks terrible on her. It's too much and too dark and NOOOO!!!

Originally Posted by Bec688 /img/forum/go_quote.gif This particular look really ages her, I prefer her with more her usual more natural look/ I totally agree!!!

It's not a good look for her. She always looks great on Project Runway, and where the heck is that show? They just finished the new season but something about the change in networks is screwing things up.

She's so pretty naturally, and I agree that this look is too harsh for her and ages her. She needs a softer lip color.

just a lot of bad things going on at once on a beautiful woman. Lipstick is too harsh, the white e/l is jarring and overall the lighting and picture in general is pretty yuck. Given all that, I still think she is beautiful.

Back