Have u bought from this site?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
If so can u tell me if i can trust that these products are real?ACW - Authentic Wholesale Discount MAC and Other Cosmetics

---------------------------------

Welcome to All Cosmetics Wholesale. All Cosmetics Wholesale specializes in providing discount, high end cosmetics at wholesale and below wholesale pricing. The products we provide are brand new, fresh and AUTHENTIC. Specializing in brands such as Mac, Bobbi Brown, Estee Lauder, Bare Escentuals, Smashbox, Clinique and many, many more.

Our products change daily so please check back often for the newest selection!

We hope you enjoy your shopping!

Our contact information

SMB Sales

11564 Abbey Ln SW

Port Orchard, WA 98367

USA

Email: [email protected]

[email protected]

They seem to be pretty legit just by having a lookover, but I guess you never can tell until you buy...

frown.gif

I think Im right! thanks for the comparison huge difference!

Originally Posted by ClareBear /img/forum/go_quote.gif You might have a point there actually...Hmmm.

Here's the *AUTHENTIC* MAC for reference:

Possibly could be fake MAC?

To me, the fake looking one isn't smooth, the shadows all sort of "pop" out in a rounded fashion.

I think you're totally right now! Haha, shun my first post!

Haha, it's scary how you can be fooled into it, until you get the reference picture.

agreed!
lol.gif

Originally Posted by ClareBear /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think you're totally right now! Haha, shun my first post!
Haha, it's scary how you can be fooled into it, until you get the reference picture.

what about the glosses?

i emailed them asking about it...they emailed me back like half hr later

saying that theres no way to prove it, just to believe her.

i also asked her about the shipping she totalling ignored that.

because on the site it does nott tell u shipping price until after u bought ur items.

Well to be honest, I generally speaking don't trust sites like that full stop. But that's just me. I'd rather buy from sites that have a built up customer loyalty, and are popular for a reason. Or in-store.

After Ricci noticed the MAC looking a tad fishy, I personally wouldn't buy from there.

smile.gif

Originally Posted by Mixie87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif what about the glosses?
i emailed them asking about it...they emailed me back like half hr later

saying that theres no way to prove it, just to believe her.

i also asked her about the shipping she totalling ignored that.

because on the site it does nott tell u shipping price until after u bought ur items.

The customer service sounds kinda shady, like they're hiding something

Originally Posted by Mixie87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif saying that theres no way to prove it, just to believe her.
Thats funny!

Originally Posted by Mixie87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif i also asked her about the shipping she totalling ignored that.

Big red Flag

kopfkratz.gif
Buy it and find out?

Originally Posted by Mixie87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif YouTube - ATTENTION MAKEUP LOVERS!
read the comments on this girl video(i got the site from her)

people who have bought from this site say its legit.

ugggggggggggghhhhhhh i give up! lol.

Did u see the pic clarebear posted and compare it to the link I posted ,, its kinda obvious Originally Posted by Mixie87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif YouTube - ATTENTION MAKEUP LOVERS!
read the comments on this girl video(i got the site from her)

people who have bought from this site say its legit.

ugggggggggggghhhhhhh i give up! lol.

She doesn't really persuade me because she's pushing the site too hard. Maybe I'm just a tough case though.

smile.gif

Originally Posted by Ricci /img/forum/go_quote.gif
kopfkratz.gif
Buy it and find out?
Did u see the pic clarebear posted and compare it to the link I posted ,, its kinda obvious

I probably will end up buying something.couple girls on youtube buy from this site and they say its the real

thing. we'lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll seeee.
pedro.gif

Good luck with that

Originally Posted by Mixie87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I probably will end up buying something.couple girls on youtube buy from this site and they say its the real

thing. we'lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll seeee.
pedro.gif

I just found that youtube video earlier today. This store is suppose to be similar to a CCO.

Back