Have u bought from this site?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, looking at that YouTube video above and seeing the comments that the poster of the vid ''Miss Toxic Love'' said, I would assume that she has some kind of tie-in with the company. Maybe I'm wrong, but she seems to push the company in every post she makes, and does not accept the fact that some people are commenting on the poor customer service.

^Totally what I thought.

eusa_whistle.gif

I would be very skeptical to tell you the truth. MAC is too large to let their own brand be pimped out. It is different when you buy on ebay because many ladies actually buy more of collections to wait when it is no longer available they make their profit. Any of the large companies will not allow their brand to be available in that fashion.

I am sorry but I truly believe they are all duped products.

There is a post on Specktra about that site...the person running it has been called out before for selling fake MAC.

I don't want to cross link the thread here, but you can go on specktra and search for it.

I knew it!

Originally Posted by Fataliya /img/forum/go_quote.gif There is a post on Specktra about that site...the person running it has been called out before for selling fake MAC.
I don't want to cross link the thread here, but you can go on specktra and search for it.

Originally Posted by Fataliya /img/forum/go_quote.gif There is a post on Specktra about that site...the person running it has been called out before for selling fake MAC.

i will check that out right now.the girls on youtube seem to be sssoooooooo sure that its real.
sleepyhead.gif

Originally Posted by Mixie87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif i will check that out right now.the girls on youtube seem to be sssoooooooo sure that its real.
sleepyhead.gif

Maybe those girls can't tell fakes.
I love Coach, and have 4 Coach bags...but I wouldn't know a fake if it came up and bit me on my ass.

Originally Posted by ClareBear /img/forum/go_quote.gif You might have a point there actually...Hmmm.

Here's the *AUTHENTIC* MAC for reference:

Possibly could be fake MAC?

To me, the fake looking one isn't smooth, the shadows all sort of "pop" out in a rounded fashion.

yes youre right! and the different strips of color also seem to be wider in the real palette than that one

Aaaah, they have my Color Surge pallettes!

How can it be so cheap though?

Do you think the other brands are fake too?

I bought from this site once and yes, they sell fake MAC products. Well, I don´t know about all the products in the site, but I bought a brush and it was clearly a fake because it had not entered the mark "MAC" in the handle. And the support to the buyers is really really bad! I saw an online shop once and ask them if a MAC brush was real or fake, and they told very nicely that it was a very good replica but not a real MAC brush, but these people? Ignored my emails and the shipping for me to Spain was really expensive, so please, DON´T BUY ANYTHING THERE!

Hope my own (but unfortunately bad) experience helps to not give money to that kind of people.

If you have the least bit of doubt, go with your gut and don't buy it. I didn't notice anything wrong but not answering direct questions such as shipping and such is a big issue for me as far as integrity and reliability go.

There are so many sellers on ebay and the net who sell fake MAC cosmetics. I almost bought an entire set of pigments for $50 then I had to think again.. where in the hell did this person get all of these pigments and why are they selling it for so cheap? Well, because the jars and the pigment inside of them were all manufactured in China, and not a MAC product. Very scary.

Back