What Is Your Once -A-Day Weakness?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
And it doesn't neccessarily have to be food. I know one of mine is playing Bejeweled on my cell. I have to play it at least once a day, either that or Sudoku. What's yours?

MuT.com, and lately I've been checking amazon.com for their super good cd deals--there's a new one each day. I have yet to find a great one but if I don't look EVERY day I could miss it.

And for some reason I go to MAC's website too--not sure why--not like there is going to be a new collection up every day.

The internet.

Definitely
tongue.gif

starbucks
frown.gif

I've rationed myself to 3 during the week, but seriously, when you budget, that little coffee is costing a bundle!

Originally Posted by MoLLyB1213 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ummm. Id have to say PerezHilton.Com. Im addicted.
smile.gif
I forgot about that one!

Well daily there's MUT and my favorite crossdressers forum and my truck forum and then there's caffine and then chocolate.. Am I going to fast for you? Lol.

Coffee. They do the most incredible coffee in the cafe next door to work, so I have my large latte everyday...naughty!

Internet! Myspace, facebook, twitter, MUT, blogger, various beauty blogs, youtube...

And it's not once a day.
smile.gif

Back