What Is Your Once -A-Day Weakness?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My blog, I usually post everyday. Also chocolate, have to have a bar everyday or i feel incomplete haha.

I'm a sucker for some Redbull.

I need to get my butt online and order some Rootbeer XS, though. Sooooo much better, and better for you.

internet
smile.gif

The internet for sure. Lately its been coffee. I cant afford Starbucks every day so I try to create my own Mocha .
smile.gif

Add a little chocolate syrup and so whipped cream on top. Not quite the same but not bad.

def the internet: twitter, fb, youtube!

and i always have to have a sweet (candy, cookie...) every night!
smile.gif

My e-mail. But that's like 25x a day. :X

And oreos with milk! My little boy in there needs his daily fix.
smile.gif

MUT (even tho I've only been here a few days LoL), MySpace, and Diet Coke - I need to have one everyday or I get tired and a bad headache. And I don't drink ANY other soda, or eat chocolate really, or drink any coffee.. Just for some reason I can't go a day without a cold Diet Coke/Pepsi!

ohh and honestly, what is twitter..? I've heard of it, but really don't know what it is! explain anyone? LoL

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif MuT and coffee. At least once a day! lol.
smile.gif
Same!!!

Some blogs and MUT/Email > so basically the INTERNET. It's a whole world of information I love.

Back