My 1st real Client, What Do you think?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone, so I've been doing makeup like forever.. I really enjoy doing it and not until recently have I decided to to pursue actually becoming a Makeup Artist.
rockwoot.gif

Heres Luz Andrea she is a wonderful girl and she let me do WHATEVER I wanted and this is what I came up with. please let me know what you think.
tocktock.gif

The 1st photo are her before any makeup touched her face..

P.S Mods I wasn't sure what topic to put this under so if its in the wrong spot please let me know, thx
wink.gif

That looks awesome! What did you use on her face? Her skin is glowing!

Originally Posted by cablegiirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Great job!! GOOD FOR YOU! Thank you
laughing.gif

Originally Posted by esha /img/forum/go_quote.gif That looks awesome! What did you use on her face? Her skin is glowing! Actually the "glow" belongs to the New Avon Smooth Mineral Blush Duo, it came with the bronzer and Blush... I love it....

Originally Posted by MakeupByMonet /img/forum/go_quote.gif did she like it? She loved it for sure, she actually said that it didnt look like her since she is so plain jane. She said she felt like a movie star... I was so happy... Cause you know after you do someones makeup you get that nervous feeling waiting for there reaction

you`ve done great job!!! I also liked how glowing her skin looks like!

Nice job blending...you could have also put your thread in the FOTD (Face of the day) thread.

Back