My 1st real Client, What Do you think?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to thank everyone soooooooooo much for your kind words. I never knew how nerve wrecking this profession could be... No matter how many times a artist could do someones face they get that same gut wrentching feeling of "does this look ok"

Now if only i can get a job at a counter somewhere. hmph... Its a Hard market

Can you pls , tell in what color is that Avon`s blush/bronzer duo? I relly like how glowing it looks like on the skin!

Very nice colours. She looks great...

smile.gif

Love the colors.

I agree with Lienny, a little more coverage under the eyes would've been perfect.

Originally Posted by DeJadela /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hey everyone, so I've been doing makeup like forever.. I really enjoy doing it and not until recently have I decided to to pursue actually becoming a Makeup Artist.
rockwoot.gif

Heres Luz Andrea she is a wonderful girl and she let me do WHATEVER I wanted and this is what I came up with. please let me know what you think.
tocktock.gif

The 1st photo are her before any makeup touched her face..

P.S Mods I wasn't sure what topic to put this under so if its in the wrong spot please let me know, thx
wink.gif

8 more posts and I'll be able to see it
whistling.gif

Latest posts

Back