Don't Bother Me!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Do you hate being bothered when you're applying makeup? Sometimes I can't stand it.
madd.gif

I dont have that problem cause they KNOW! They all know and no one in this house wants to feel my wrath. I dont care about the phone, cause I use my bluetooth if someone calls

lol That happens alot to me. I literally don't have a certain to area to my makeup so I'm constantly bothered. What makes it worse is that I listen to my mp3 player when I do my makeup and then there goes my husband asking me a question every two seconds and asking if I saw that on tv. Umm, no? I wonder why not?

Can't stand it when someone bothers me I will stop what I'm doing until they go away. Then I forget what I was doing.

It annoys me too! I want my own makeup room so I can lock people out until I'm finished! lol

It annoys me too, usually i apply makeup when i'm sure i won't be bothered, but there will still be someone to come in and ask some *really not urgent* question. Come back later !

i hate it! i feel sort of.. intruded upon. sometimes my friends just come and sit in my room before we go out and i'll still be doing my face, and i'll be like, piss off!!

I hate it too. It's because i look so stupid while i am doing my Makeup...my b/f thinks its funny to stare at me and ask every minute "Why are you doing that now?"

my rabbit likes to sit on my lap or push at me while I'm applying it, so i'm used to it.

I only get annoyed if people want me to talk to them while I'm applying eyeliner. Eyeliner must be applied in silence, and that's just how it is, lol!

It doesn't bother me really unless I'm in a hurry, which I'm usually not since most of the make up I do is done in the evening. I'm pretty lazy and don't normally do much other than concealer, blush, lipgloss and mascara during the day.

Ha ha... I hate when my phone rings when I'm doing it... Other than that nobody bothers me, it's known to leave me alone.

I hate it when someone actually watches you. My ex boyfriend used to sit in silence and just watch me doing my make-up. I really put me off and i never put it on as well as i was trying to hurry up so he wouldn't look. When i asked him why he would stare, he just said that it was 'interesting'. Strange. Glad he's an ex!

Originally Posted by venus in furs /img/forum/go_quote.gif I hate it when someone actually watches you. My ex boyfriend used to sit in silence and just watch me doing my make-up. I really put me off and i never put it on as well as i was trying to hurry up so he wouldn't look. When i asked him why he would stare, he just said that it was 'interesting'. Strange. Glad he's an ex! Maybe he was watching and learning??? He didn't take an extrodinary interest in your clothes too? lol

Originally Posted by Karren /img/forum/go_quote.gif Maybe he was watching and learning??? He didn't take an extrodinary interest in your clothes too? lol Hahaha, to be honest- he always had an opinion on what i was wearing/my make-up/hair etc! Havent seen him for a while...maybe i might bump into him in the girls toilets one day! Eeekkk!

My fiancee watches me apply my pigments on my eyes then after he sais ooOOh a pretty green then after Im done he'll say wow its so pretty lol ... how can I give him heck for that!? lol

Originally Posted by venus in furs /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hahaha, to be honest- he always had an opinion on what i was wearing/my make-up/hair etc! Havent seen him for a while...maybe i might bump into him in the girls toilets one day! Eeekkk! hahaha... and he might be wearing some of your clothes he "borrowed"?
smile.gif

Back