Don't Bother Me!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Karren /img/forum/go_quote.gif hahaha... and he might be wearing some of your clothes he "borrowed"?
smile.gif
Yea, i wondered where my favourite dress got to? Cant find it anywhere! And it is strange that he actually preferred me to wear dresses when we went out- he didnt like jeans! Oh god!! My ex boyfriend could be a closet transvestite! Sounds like something off the 'Jerry Springer Show'!! Haha. Oh no, and i just remembered just before we broke up he said he was growing his hair!! It's all adding up!

He shows all the signs!! You weren't about the same size were you? Lol. I always picked my girl friend that way!!
biggrin.gif

Well if he is, than maybe its worth striking up our friendship again as he was the same height as me! Haha. His feet were one size bigger though. Darn.

Good idea about the picking friends bit- all my friends are shorter than me so i can't steal their clothes. Maybe i should start critiquing people before i become friends with them? Same shoe size...check, same dress size....check... same colouring...check! Right, your in!

My mom always manages to come in when I'm doing mascara and I hate it because I'll stop to reply to her and by that time my mascara has already dried and I can't continue brushing through it
frown.gif

I don't care, as long as they don't ask questions from the other room. Then they have hell to pay. Another thing is my family tends to ask me to do things while I'm putting on my makeup and then they ask, your still putting makeup on? Well, duh, you just had to play 20 questions, what do you expect?

Originally Posted by venus in furs /img/forum/go_quote.gif I hate it when someone actually watches you. My ex boyfriend used to sit in silence and just watch me doing my make-up. I really put me off and i never put it on as well as i was trying to hurry up so he wouldn't look. When i asked him why he would stare, he just said that it was 'interesting'. Strange. Glad he's an ex! I've heard that a few times and honestly I think it is adorable that guys do that! <333

I think I hate it more when I drop something like a brush or eyeliner!! NO!!! It gets EVERYWHERE and guess who has to clean it up? lol

I think I hate it more when I drop something like a brush or eyeliner!! NO!!! It gets EVERYWHERE and guess who has to clean it up? lol

When I'm working on someone else I don't care if there is a huge crowd around me asking questions and sticking their faces in to get a look. When I'm doing my own makeup.. you better keep back a good 10 feet, and zip your lip. This girl bites!
smile.gif

I don't care. People can watch my transformation from undead alien to actual human being if they want to do so. As long as they do not interrupt me by trying to have a conversation with me while I am trying to draw on my eyebrows or perfecting my eyeliner.

I'm usually alone when applying make up. It wouldn't bother me unless I was in a hurry.

It bother me at first because you do get out focus but now im use to it because i have two little boys that touch everything i mean everything so i got use to it but sometimes i have to just shut the door and do it as fast as i can lol.now when im doing my nails yeah don't ask me anything don't walk close to me and definetly do not do not bump me my husband dose it all the time .lol.

Back