Rihanna's Outfit :/

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Good lord Riri
whistling.gif

What an ugly outfit!!

riri.jpg

Yeah I'm not liking it either, on Perez yesterday he was saying she was one of the best dressed in that outfit and I really don't understand why.

Best dressed? I may be a fashion klutz but that outfit is hideous. Makeup looks okay.

Actually not that bad... For a Female to Male crossdresser!! Lol.

A nice pair of wingtips would work better than those girly flats!

http://www.perezhilton.com/category/rihanna/

riri__oPt.jpg

She cancelled "comeback" concert in Dubai later this month, but Rihanna surprised everyone by making her first official public appearance since the Chris Brown incident at the Met's Costume Institute annual gala in NYC.

And she looked so fierce and fashion-forward!

Wearing a daring creation from Dolce&Gabbana that worked from head to toe - hair, makeup, gloves, those fab shoulder pads - Princess RiRi was one of the best dressed women of the night.

So nice to see her back in the swing of things!

Originally Posted by -Chelsey- /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yeah I'm not liking it either, on Perez yesterday he was saying she was one of the best dressed in that outfit and I really don't understand why. He loves her. He only posts praises for her. lol.
I like this pic from TMZ:

0505_rihanna_bobby.jpg

Rihanna Is So Trendy! | TMZ.com

god that's awful. Get rid of those hideous shoulder pads and THEN we can talk fashion awesome.

Honestly, there is usually SOMETHING about Rhi's outfits that I don't like, always a crazy detail. Like 6 inch sleeves. Ptch!

Originally Posted by Lucy /img/forum/go_quote.gif i like the idea of it.. it just looks really ill fitting! i agree..the idea is cool ..but she did not manage to pull the look..

wow, if i was her i would have told me driver shut up and drive drive fast don't let anyone see me dress like this is the soulr pads that takes away the fab of the outfit i agree with rosie. good one ricci.

The fabric looks cheap aswell, yey for her being original...but...nope not a goer.

I think he loves her because she looks like a guy these days lol

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif He loves her. He only posts praises for her. lol.

Not long ago she was looking like micheal jackson lol

untitled.jpg

I wonder whois next?

Originally Posted by McRubel /img/forum/go_quote.gif She looks a lot like Prince in that pic!
biggrin.gif

Back