Rihanna's Outfit :/

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Ricci /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think he loves her because she looks like a guy these days lol LOL! Too funny!

I think without those huge ruffly shoulder pads the outfit would be nice, but thats just my opinion
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by TOOFACED /img/forum/go_quote.gif personally i think her outfit was gorgeous, after all it was the Costume Institute Gala and it makes sense for the exotic-ness of the clothing. i think she pulled off the look really well.. Rihannas image is very "out of this world" kind and this suites the image. loving it, she's a true risk taker and I totally admire her for that! that's exactly what I was thinking as well
smile.gif

It makes her look like a kid who picked a size or two too small. Maybe if the trousers were longer cut with a bit of boot leg - a bit like the Madonna look - would be better.

Eww.

it's weird. i can see how the silouette would be considered fashionable but, i dont like how she's got everything covered up top then all the sudden her pants just end liek 3 inches too short and her ankles are the only thing showing. she's a pretty girl, she should play up her pretty girlyness, not dress in a manly looking suit where you can't tell her body shape at all.

Originally Posted by reesesilverstar /img/forum/go_quote.gif What are you guys talking about? It's fantastic! I know, right! Loving this!

Back