Dare To Be - Scary Halloween Makeup! (October 15th - 31st)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok, all! Time for our new theme!
atom.gif

Our new theme is Dare To Be - Scary Halloween Makeup!

Chosen by MakeupByMe, co-winner of Dare To Be - Sports Team!

Since this theme is Halloween related, it will be slightly extended to include October 31st so everyone can get a chance to enter their looks.
smile.gif

Here are some inspiration pics, but feel free to add your own!

halloween-makeup-ideas.jpg

11-1-07120-1.jpg

Halloweendarkeyes.jpg

2918366237_e2132a66f3.jpg

witch-main_Full.jpg

28894-halloweenscary1.JPG

28894-halloweenscary2.JPG

28894-halloweenscary3.JPG

For those who would like to enter, please note:

The rules have changed. Entries must be specifically created for this challenge. Recycled images are no longer allowed.

Please review the rest of the rules here.

As before, no photoshopping is allowed. This includes the lightening and darkening of images. Only cropping and resizing images is allowed.

Have fun and enjoy the contest!
For those whose entries include more than one pic: Please indicate in your post with the images which one you would like for voting. Otherwise, the first image will be chosen automatically.
g.gif
hb.gif

tHAT bloody teeth thing monster is scary lol Ive never used faKe blood b4 Hmmmmm Wonder if it would be hard

I might actually enter this. I am planning on being Elvira this year. Only thing is, I am terrible at doing anything other than basic makeup, so we will see how it turns out!!!!!

So I did two creations & I really want to do another one (Soooooooo Much Fun)
smile.gif
But I need help deciding which of these two to enter.................

vegas113.jpg

vegas143.jpg

vegas140.jpg

vegas114.jpg

Those are crazy good, Monet!

I think I like the version in the second and third pictures the best. But the green one is awesome, too!

Both of those are Amazing, Monet. I also think the second and third the best but you choose your fave.

O.K. so i know that these r not scary, but they r cute! i want to enter one, but i don't think think it will win. tell me your fave.

dche14-albums-kitty-cat-picture1442-snapshot-20091017-21.jpg

dche14-albums-kitty-cat-picture1441-snapshot-20091017-28.jpg

dche14-albums-kitty-cat-picture1438-snapshot-20091017.jpg
I choose this one to enter!

by the way, how do i enter the pic in the contest?
smile.gif

omg monet! seriously how do you make it look so like cartoonish looking i absolutely love it. and how long did that take you. lol im so jealous

Originally Posted by Dche14 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Both of those are Amazing, Monet. I also think the second and third the best but you choose yourfave. 

O.K. so i know that these r not scary, but they r cute! i want to enter one, but i don't think think it will win. tell me your fave.

https://forum.makeuptalk.com/mem...0091017-21.jpg

https://forum.makeuptalk.com/mem...0091017-28.jpg

https://forum.makeuptalk.com/mem...t-20091017.jpg

by the way, how do i enter the pic in the contest?
smile.gif

All you have to do to enter is to post a pic in this thread (like you've done).
smile.gif

The first pic in your post is automatically taken as the entry pic unless you specify otherwise. hth!

Thanks Everyone!!!!!
smile.gif
Uhm The green one I just started making it up as I went along lol It took I think an hr But I kept taking breaks to chase my kids around LOL But The black teeth monster thing took around half hr
smile.gif

SO I think Im gona enter the last Green Moster Pic !! Thanks again
smile.gif
Cant wait to see more entries !!!!!

Love the kitty look BTW so cute
smile.gif

Monet you are so talented... Both are amazing but I would choose the green one...

Monet, why did you change your username to MakeupbyMe?? , just curious

BTW The green one was an excellent choice.. I really like it too...

i didnt come up with this look on my own but seen some other girl do this so i wanted to try in out. hope thats okay. but here is my corpse bride inspired look. obviously not the work of monet lol but oh well hope you guys like it

Back