Dare To Be - Scary Halloween Makeup! (October 15th - 31st)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Inspired by Petrilude; Leopard

2z5m97p.jpg

fz8zdc.jpg

sorry for the poor quality, it is a webcam photo.

how is it that my picture always gets skipped over as far as it bein added.I love love LOVE your feline makeup by the way gs!!!!! gorgeous

Originally Posted by autumn87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif how is it that my picture always gets skipped over as far as it bein added.I love love LOVE your feline makeup by the way gs!!!!! gorgeous Sorry, I just didn't get a chance to approve them until now.
smile.gif
Attachments have to be approved before they show up in the Dare To Be forum. The other ladies' entries showed up right away because theirs weren't attachments.
Yours should show up now!
smile.gif

oh okay i didnt know that lol

so how do you post a picture without it bein an attachment?

Originally Posted by autumn87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif oh okay i didnt know that lol

The two most popular ways are to either get a free account at a site that hosts pictures (like Photobucket), or else to upload the images to MuT's photo gallery and then post the images in your posts.
Here are step-by-step instructions (the two that I listed are #1 and #4 respectively):

https://forum.makeuptalk.com/f82...osts-8236.html

If you have any questions, or are still unsure, I'll be glad to help you out. Just let me know!
smile.gif

The voting poll and new theme will be up tomorrow morning. Sorry guys, I'm just too tired to mess with it right now (neighbors had a party at 3 AM, I had to get up at 7:30 AM).

Back