So, what's been keepin' you busy and posting less?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

internetchick

Beauty Blogger
Reaction score
School has me busy, though I keep my browser open while I work.
biggrin.gif
I am not sure if I post less (seems like it a bit to me), but I do seem to have put doing my own FOTDs on the backburner (and I love joining in everyone's FOTDs). So what's made some of you crawl back into the woodwork?

Well really not busy at all. lol The posting has been down on this site in general so i post on other boards. :/

School keeps me sorta busy, but I always have time for mut but I cant say what I want without offending so I will say that things have changed and I am waiting for it to go back to the way it was or at least be a wonderful as it used to be with new members
smile.gif

I have been super busy with the end of my semester, I have still been posting, but i can only get on about one time a day currently. I can not wait till the semester ends and I have more time.

I am hoping things pick up soon. How can anyone stop talking about makeup? lol
biggrin.gif

I'm making my effort!!! a year long hiatus... and i feel i need a little oil to get me running again.

I'm definitely trying too! I get bored at work a lot so I love to come on here. But my boss sits RIGHT next to me and he has a habit of just popping up next to me, so I have to be a little careful what I do (unless he's in a meeting!)

Visiting family and preparing for the next set of family visit... Researching vaccines... Organizing the house... And what Aprill said, lol!

I've been traveling alot and moved twice this year and lack of internet when I stayed at my moms for 2 1/2 months. Now that we're settled in our new house and the baby is out hopefully I'll be posting more. When I got back on the site I couldn't help but notice the activity level too. But I'll be contributing as much as I can too.

Originally Posted by brewgrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm making my effort!!! a year long hiatus... and i feel i need a little oil to get me running again. I didn't mean to guilt trip anyone lol! I was seriously just curious about what everyone is up to.

hahaha, no guilt. but truthfully, after being gone for so long, i want to make sure that i dont repeat what anyone else has postied recently and whatnot, so i'm trying to be cautious and thoughtful about posts...

i'm so swamped with uni work, sometimes all i have time for is a quick flick through the updated threads and the advice and rants forum
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Aprill /img/forum/go_quote.gif School keeps me sorta busy, but I always have time for mut but I cant say what I want without offending so I will say that things have changed and I am waiting for it to go back to the way it was or at least be a wonderful as it used to be with new members
smile.gif
Your icon totally ROCKS!!
Whats keeping me from posting is anything ending in "ville" or "wars" on facebook lmao!

Originally Posted by Aprill /img/forum/go_quote.gif farmville rocks my freaking socks, LoL and cafeworld!
smile.gif
smile.gif

Well work is just crazy... After the layoffs especially... And I'm trying to get the new stairs and railing done at home before the holidays... The daughter got laid off to so we are dealing with that... And I've been posting a more on Crossdressers.com Message Board & Forum About Crossdressing - Powered by vBulletin lately... No real reason.... Just seem to have less time for MUT.. I haven't even been posting in the NHL thread!!

Back