So, what's been keepin' you busy and posting less?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Work, dealing with new colleagues and the gloomy atmosphere, running to uni. As much as i'd like to do FOTD's i still have some kind of allergic conjunctivitis which frustrates me a lot, i already can't wear much makeup during the spring and summer months, now i can't even wear mascara in december !
frown.gif

Hhmm.. let's see, where do I start? For me life has been hellish health wise for Billy and I ..since late July. It started out with me having emergency surgery to have my appendix removed, after that I was having terrible pains still that turned out to be women's problems that I won't go into.. lol! Then in October the doctors found a possible lump in my breast (haven't really told anyone this..) I was sent for a mammogram and the results came back good. Thank God! I'm not convinced though... to this day I have terrible pain in my breast, and now I've been told that mammograms aren't really effective for younger women.. I probably need an ultrasound. So I'm scheduling an ultrasound ASAP. I also think I have carpal tunnel in my right arm from waitressing and probably being on the computer.

So for me I can't wait until 2009 is over.. I hope 2010 is a better year. Luckily my kids have been very healthy (except for the flu now..) and I'm thankful for that.

I also miss a lot of old MUT members... and I'm not familiar with the newbies that arrived, because I wasn't on as much to get to know them.

I hope to be posting more.. I know that!

bella, if you are really concerned you should have them do a lump-ectomy (they remove the lump) and they can do a biopsy of the lump at the same time to determine if it is detrimental to your health or not.

But even if it is just a plain old lump, if it is hurting you than you should do something about it

For me it's been spending more time with my SO and family and am looking forward to a whole lot more of it to come during the next few weeks.
smile.gif

I've been trying to find a new job, shopping for Christmas & trying to make some room in my flat so me and my boyfriend can buy this huge two person swivelly chair thingy =]

Cosy time snuggles & watching movies wrapped in a blanket when we get it.

Work gets crazy this time of year (until May) so I get home later and am exhausted and then I get frazzled because of all the stuff I still need to get done at home.....So I only really have time to skim through! I make time to check in, but I don't always have time to post. I really wish I could go online at work, but they have almost everything blocked now!

Bella1342! I hope everything works out for you, and that 2010 is a much better year!

Holiday prep is keeping me pretty busy. I caught a cold this weekend which is not too much fun. I've been working out more which really is a time hog and then it's just trying to keep up with 3 kids- seems like I have way more to do now that they are older... mostly being chauffeur.

Studying for a test (not for school yet), tons of individuals on vacation here at work so I'm constantly covering other offices in our area and working by myself. And then after work I've somehow gotten more busy doing I don't know what lol.

I approved one xmas vacation yesterday and am editing the next one from a two weeker to a one weeker and expecting more to be delivered for approval this week. Sounds like my xmas giving will be in the form of coverage this xmas.
frown.gif

lol I agree with Aprill and Yoville/Facebook. lol I haven't posted much on here lately cause there really haven't been that many new interesting posts anymore, not like it used to be.

I've had to change arthritis meds and while off certain ones for a while I suffered from more fatigue than usual.

I think what I'm taking now is working but a pain to schedule the daily pill at least 2 hours after the previous meal and one hour before the next meal.

I also went back to doing a lot more computer repair/rebuilding. Our church now has a 4 computer computer lab with internet access for youth and Sunday School. I'm also investigating various Linux distributions to see if any would be suitable for rebuilding older computers for people who otherwise couldn't afford one.

I also have provided computer guidance and did some repairs for other members of my TG support group.

Originally Posted by -Chelsey- /img/forum/go_quote.gif lol I agree with Aprill and Yoville/Facebook. lol I haven't posted much on here lately cause there really haven't been that many new interesting posts anymore, not like it used to be.
Yeah that too.

Bella, I'm sorry to hear that. I agree with the others you should have it looked into more or have some other tests done. I pray that it isn't something serious. Please keep us updated.
smile.gif

As for myself I'm on and off due to my arm (what else is new
wink.gif
) Plus I am in the process of doing renovations such as painting and my floors being refinished soon. It has been busy moving furniture etc out to the garage. Luckily I have great neighbours who have been helping me due to my arm.

Back