Whats your favorite Bra Color??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Now that there are females posting thier favorite color bra to thier facebook profile.... I am asking this here:

So what is your favorite bra color???? Mine is Black.... but nude/pink would be my second favorite!

I love bra's and panties... My favorite color bra is BLACK!

Facebook females are starting to post thier favorite bra color next to thier profile name...LOL

Although I believe it is for a good cause: Breast Cancer Awareness!!
rockwoot.gif

pink
biggrin.gif

I have areally pretty one with random pink, chocolate and apricot coloured patterns all over it, with white lace. It sounds ugly but it's not

Thought they were posting what color they were wearing today! Yeah for breast cancer awareness.

Anyway. My favorite is also black...

Originally Posted by Karren /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thought they were posting what color they were wearing today! Yeah for breast cancer awareness.
Anyway. My favorite is also black...

Yeah it is... what you are wearing today
smile.gif

Yeah it was what you were wearing at the time. Although most of mine aren't block colours. My facebook status read 'leopard print'. But my favourite coloured lingerie is either red or black (but always with some kind of pattern/design to break up the colour.

i lke pink girly underwear really. i'll wear black sometimes but i prefer pinkier colours, especially seeing as i wear a lot of white so they show through if they are dark colours.

I dont wear bras but my fav colour is black followed by a nice pink one
smile.gif

I'm not sure if I have a favorite. But if I go on pure numbers, it would probably be nude, black, or hot pink. lol.

I kind of always go for fun colored prints...main color I would have to say if bright pinks though.

its not a color, but anything with lace

if i had to chose one color it would be blue... not really practical but oh so pretty

Back