Whats your favorite Bra Color??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My fav is black
biggrin.gif
Thinks it's sexY!
wink.gif
and then pink.. love that color
biggrin.gif

My favorite colors of bras are the pink, black, blue, red and white bras with designs on them.

Though of all the colors, I really love a sexy red or blue lace bra.

My favorite bra is a lacey light blue color, with different pastel rainbow stripes on the inside, complete with a heart and teardrop jewel in the center... xD LOL i'm so girly.

Because my breasts are small enough to support themselves, I never really bothered with bras much until I was given a bra fitting and learned my correct size. I like most colours, but favour black, red and purple mainly. I also have a black pinstripe one, a black one with white spotted trim, and might be getting a leopard print one tomorrow
wink.gif

My favourite bra is my only push up one, a red lace one from Ann Summers that, at £20, is my most expensive. But I have a number of gorgeous £5 bra and pants sets from Peacock's, which is a much nicer store than most people seem to think...

Hot pink or red.

I have a really difficult bra size that no other stores cater to other than La Senza. Once upon a time I used to buy some of my bras at Walmart. Then when I grew down to a size 32 C, I asked a lady working in the department where I might find my size, and she so rudely directed me to the kids' department. No doubt about it, she meant it as an insult. I will never again shop for a bra there.

That said, I love shopping for bras if I can find my size! I like my bras to look pretty, even if on certain days, I know only I will see them.

This is a tough question
wink.gif

I would say I enjoy burgundy, black and champagne the most. Definitely no pink in my lingerie cabinet
tongue.gif

Pink!

And Cream,

And turquoise, and purple, and black, and teal, and chocolate, and red, and plaid and polkadotted... lol

Back