Better boobs!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well I finally did it girls, I got a breast reduction January 4th!! I was measured an F (yes an F!!!) I wa so self concious as y'all can probably imagine. I wasn't able to wear cute little dresses or tank tops not to mention a bathing suit... Hadn't worn a bathing suit for years =[ last time I did I had to buy a xxxl top and medium bottoms. The surgery went Great and it has completely changed my life. I am so much happier and have so much more energy (I don't look like a hunchback anymore) I cannot freaking wait until the summer I've already got a bathing suit and a bunch of tanks!!! Yay for me=]

Yay good for you ^___^

It's good that everything went well and you're happier with the results. Now if only some of other peoples excess boobs could be spared for the rest of us XD

I thought bigger was better? Lol. Well when you have B's it is!

Congratulations and hope they work out!

Congrats! I think I read somewhere that breast reduction surgery is the #1 plastic surgery when it comes to patient satisfaction. I have small boobs so I can´t imagine being that large and always having back pains

Congrats!

I had mine done 14 months ago and it is by far the best thing i have ever done! Enjoy the new girls, and the freedom!

Originally Posted by Karren /img/forum/go_quote.gif I thought bigger was better? Lol. Well when you have B's it is! Yeah
frown.gif
I thought for a long time that I was a measly A cup, but was told on having a bra fitting that I was actually a B cup. It didn't make me feel much better though. All my life I have been picked on for being flat chested, and it has seriously affected my confidence
frown.gif

I'm glad the reduction makes you happy though
smile.gif
I just wish, though, that the fat/tissue/whatever it is that is removed from breast reduction, could then be used for breast enhancements in place of silicone... *sighs*
frown.gif

heartofdarkness i'm an A cup! don't let it bother you, seriously. i've grown to love my boobs, small though they may be, they suit my frame and i bet yours do too.
smile.gif

Cheers Lucy, that's what everyone keeps telling me
smile.gif
I've just always been self conscious about various parts of my body, not least because of countless hurtful comments over the years
mad.gif

It did help having my bra fitting though, so now I know to buy the right size bras, which fit a lot better, and I also have a pair of 'chicken fillets' for that extra boost
smile.gif
Just wish I could afford to buy some more push up bras now...
frown.gif

I have C cups now (BC made me go up a cup size), I also had one of those old stick on bras that I use as padding now that they've lost their sticky-ness. Much better then the tissue people used to use in middle school XD

I can't imagine having anything bigger then a Dcup though, especially implant-less. At least with those they kinda hold themselves up, natural just seems like a losing contest with gravity ): I'd definitely get a reduction if I had gigantic boobs......still though for one day it'd be fun to be that stacked girl lol

Originally Posted by dgint608 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Well I finally did it girls, I got a breast reduction January 4th!! I was measured an F (yes an F!!!) I wa so self concious as y'all can probably imagine. I wasn't able to wear cute little dresses or tank tops not to mention a bathing suit... Hadn't worn a bathing suit for years =[ last time I did I had to buy a xxxl top and medium bottoms. The surgery went Great and it has completely changed my life. I am so much happier and have so much more energy (I don't look like a hunchback anymore) I cannot freaking wait until the summer I've already got a bathing suit and a bunch of tanks!!! Yay for me=] my friend had that done i was considering it being a G but after she had it her boobs grew back not to mention they made her nipples look weird so i decided not to bc she has the same issue as me were her boobs keep growing my doctor told they might stop growing at 21 i was
wtf.gif
being a 36G i cant find a bra period it sucks

Congratulations on your surgery!

Make sure you wear tube tops for support (instead of bras) until all the incisions have healed under your breasts.

I had the same surgery in 1997 - one of the best decisions I ever made.

My wife had the surgery a few years ago. Her back aches went away and she is much happier. Sometimes I wish we could have worked out a trade.
wink3.gif

Lol ! Congrats for the surgery !

Heartofdarkness : don't feel bad, you can wear cute little tops, wear padded bras and most of all, you don't have to worry about big boobs falling down at one moment. Not to mention the pain it is to find a bra. You got bad comments for your small boobs, i got whistles for my D cups at 15, you know how boys are that age *eyeroll*

Ha, a lot of standard tops 'tent' in the chest area when I try them on! I actually own several tops that are for a 12-13 year old, that fit perfectly!
eek.gif

Congrats on the surgery and that it went well, it seems like it has made a real change in you
smile.gif

that's great - best of luck with healing quickly with no problems!

I'm a natural double F, but I've never thought about getting a reduction. I guess I'll see if I ever have a baby, since that would bump me up a few cup sizes! eek!

Back