Better boobs!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats!
smile.gif

Thats great. My sister has been wanting to have this done. I don't know why she hasn't yet, I think shes just scared of the fact of having surgery since she has never had any surgery done before.

Congrats. I can kind of relate since I'm a bit top heavy but luckily I'm curvy all over so I'm proportional. I noticed that women who are top heavy often looked heavier than they were because the tops that fit chest end up being tents elsewhere. I also know how self-conscious one can be- I remember catching a male teacher in HS staring at my chest- ick. Plus with a large chest it's easy to cross into "too sexy" looks. It sounds like it's done wonders to your confidence so that's a win.

My DD was a little self-conscious about her small chest, especially since she developed rather late. So I got her padded bras and outfits that play to her petite figure but she's always glad about her smaller size when she's running track... doesn't have to wear 3 workout bras like I do- where can barely breathe. LOL

Wow. I like bras as much as the next guy.. Maybe more so.. But three? I have worn two. I saw a TV show on sports bras where they took movies of women on a treadmill wearing different sports bras and the streachy material didn't do any good but sprts bras made out of non-streachy worked best..

Actually she still should wear sport bras, because the reason why we wear sports bras is to absorb shock and protect the breasts and the chest's muscles which support the breasts. Anyway, i only have one sports bra i absolutely love, because it remains comfy despite the fact when i'm wearing it, those breasts of mine won't go anywhere
laughing.gif

Ladies you are beautiful no matter what size you are!! I was very late getting the huge hooters and I was always self concious about that. [[wore padded bras!!]] Then I got them and it got worse [[be careful what u wish for]], no matter how self concious I was though nothing was worse than the back pain, I was on pain killers and muscle relaxers, at times I felt like I couldn't even breathe. Also I used to get migranes all the time, I haven't had one since. Yeah, they may look creepy lol but the hubster still is such a dude and loves them no matter what ha!

Actually one day when I was in 8th grade [[wearing padded bras]] I spent the night at my grandma's and left my "boobs" at home.. When I woke up in the morning I panicked!! I made my mom come home from work to take me home to get my bra before I went to school LOL I said I cant go to middle school one day with boobs and the next day with none!! somebody would definately know something was up!

Mine don't either, Aude. Even without a bra! Which is whole different problem! Lol. I need to find that show online.. I should have recorded it.. Did record "History of the bra" which was pretty cool..

Woohoo! Congrats on the reduction!

It must be wonderful getting to wear a huge selection of cute bikinis and triangle tops now
smile.gif

I'm a 30F/28FF myself.. It's not a massive F-cup, because it's in comparison to the small backsize
tongue.gif

But they still take up quite a bit of space on my body, since I have a smallish back, haha, and they are practically impossible to hide..

Not considering a reduction though, as I have more cute and supportive bras available to me, in my size, than i can handle.. lol (i own a lingerie boutique).

My husband likes my boobs just the way they are, and I've "grown" quite used to them being there too
wink.gif

The point i'm trying to make though is, i'm very happy for you. And i wish you tons of fun, getting your cute, well-fitting, new wardrobe together
smile.gif

And no more migraines
biggrin.gif

Congratulations on the surgery!

I'm a C cup, so I can't possibly imagine what you must have felt like. I have a 32 back size, so D's or F's would absolutely kill my back. I'm glad that you feel so much better. My aunt had breast reduction done as well and she says it took a huge load off of her.

Originally Posted by dgint608 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ooh fun does your boutique have a website?! I don't know if it's okay to post it on the MuT forums.. so i added my blog site to my signature.
smile.gif
There's a couple pictures of the store window.

Don't have an actual nice website made for it yet though.

Wow!! How courageous of you!! I've had surgeries, but none voluntary, so I'm not sure I'd have the guts to do it.

Congrats!! Now you can go shop at Victoria Secret and love your new cups
wink.gif

Originally Posted by arrafay /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yay good for you ^___^
It's good that everything went well and you're happier with the results. Now if only some of other peoples excess boobs could be spared for the rest of us XD

YES lol

Yeah it took alot of time for me to get the courage to do it, I really didn't mind getting cut on and the pain afterwards, truth is I was mor worried about the IV.. Crazy I know, but I cried on my way back to surgery prep lol they had to use the small needle they use on kids for me because I was terrified of getting poked ha!

When I came to the first thing I asked the nurse 'did I do good' like I had to do alot during the surgery ha

Latest posts

Back