Your favorite perfume?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hey ladies!

which perfume is your favorite one? i love poison most of all
smile.gif

Nina Ricci "Love by Nina"

Quote:
Granny Smith apple, with a spring breath of aromas such as cherry blossom mixed with delicate almonds. Freshness and dashy notes are introduced by Frangipani flower,
img-thing.jpg

Originally Posted by perlanga /img/forum/go_quote.gif dkny be delicious fresh blossom, perfect summer everyday scent. I like the Green Apple one too although I'm wondering why are there so many versions of perfumes with the same names now? Have they run out of names? There are 3 versions of Chanel Chance, the pink one eau tendre being #3.

I'm such a perfume junkie. I have two favorites. Luctor et Emergo by:people of the Labyrinths (my baby lol) and the oh so yummy Coeur de Noisette by:Sinfonia di Note (in the winter). I like alot of perfumes but these two are me. I'm such a foody.

I'm so sad, I love the way perfumes smell in the bottle (and on other women!) but something about my body chemistry changes the smell into something entirely different when I wear it. Not to say it stinks exactly, but if I get a perfume I like and wear it, my body draws out the scents that I couldn't smell before and don't particularly like. Anything with the slightest musk becomes very old lady like on me. I don't know why.
frown.gif

But in the bottle, I like Poison, Dazzling Gold, HGW Pure Passion, and Cool Water Woman.

I have a few favourites, couldn't choose just one!!

Princess by Vera Wang (I have Rock Princess too and I like it a lot, but the original is best! I'm on my second bottle!)

BCBGirls Metro

Aquolina Pink Sugar

Body Shop Perfume Oil Clean Cotton (or Crisp Cotton? Can't remember, the name has rubbed off the bottle
biggrin.gif
)

Totally depends on my mood. But some of my favourites are:

Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb

Ralph Lauren Romance

DKNY Be Delicious

Vera Wang Boutique

Calvin Klein Eternity Moment

Calvin Klein Euphoria

I own so many perfumes but I swear I have been wearing the same one for 10 years now! My fave is Haute Couture by Givenchy.

Oh I can't decide
frown.gif
I used to be a once fragrance gal until I discovered the exciting world of perfume.

The ones I wear most though, are Dior (Hypnotic Poison, Dior Addict) Flowerbomb & Jean Louis Scherrer (S de Scherrer, JL Scherrer).

Back