Your favorite perfume?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't wore perfume in so long, when I did it was Gucci Envy Me. I don't even remember how it smells now. I'm a body spray/oil girl.

No doubt, i am fond of perfumes, but i thik dio is the better than perfumes. i have used many of deodorants like blue lady, nike for women, axe pulse-touch-spice,marquee,and in perfumes adidas and titanic and channel. But as per my knowledge say adidas and channel are the best one perfumes. and remaining other are best dio.
smile.gif

i haven't worn in for a while. too expensive but i still like the scent of Opium. it is spicey and i am all for spice in life.

Originally Posted by Topazz /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm so sad, I love the way perfumes smell in the bottle (and on other women!) but something about my body chemistry changes the smell into something entirely different when I wear it. Not to say it stinks exactly, but if I get a perfume I like and wear it, my body draws out the scents that I couldn't smell before and don't particularly like. Anything with the slightest musk becomes very old lady like on me. I don't know why.
frown.gif
But in the bottle, I like Poison, Dazzling Gold, HGW Pure Passion, and Cool Water Woman.

hey Thats strange. So lets do one thing. instead of applying a perfume on your skin, apply it on your clothes
wink.gif
maybe it will smell same way
smile.gif

Back