Exercise At Home or At the Gym

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm terrible at remembering to go to the gym or a gym but I'm ok with finding time to go for walk. How do you and where do you exercise best?

I really want to exercise in a gym only because there's a sauna. I could go for the after workout relaxation. I guess the second best for a gym is at school. I am surrounded by people while listening to an instructor tell us what to do.

At times I exercise at home since I have a yoga mat and On Demand.

If I had a dog, I would definitely use him as an excuse to exercise.

We have a sauna but I'm not a fan of saunas in the summer. We walk the dog everyday... that's our exercise.

At home, where i can choose the time and the exercise. I don't like going to clubs, and they're very expensive here.

Preferably at the gym (I have been going for 5 years 3-5 days a week), however the past year i have been under a lot stress and suffered misfortunate events which has meant i have not been able to go. Last week however i met with a friend and done some weights at home; i plan on getting back on track now though!

I have to say at home since my bf just bought an elliptical but also because last time i had a gym membership I went for like 3 months out of 2 years contract so im never doing that again!

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have to say at home since my bf just bought an elliptical but also because last time i had a gym membership I went for like 3 months out of 2 years contract so im never doing that again! The good thing about the subscriptions though is that you can use them to make yourself go through guilt tripping yourself when your not in the mood, well it worked for me!

Best... The ice rink... Next I have a whole set of exersize equipment I use at home mainly in the winter when I'm not as active outdoors.

I run 3 miles ever other day or sometimes everyday. I'm a tackle football coach so there is allot of exercise in that also, believe it or not. Pretty much nothing else.

Originally Posted by MachineofGod /img/forum/go_quote.gif The good thing about the subscriptions though is that you can use them to make yourself go through guilt tripping yourself when your not in the mood, well it worked for me! oh not for me. lol I didnt go at all.

I prefere exercise at home, but I have to admit, I was more motivated when I used to go to the gym.

I prefer the gym, but if I can't make it I always try to find some time at home. Any workout is better than none.

At home where I have some privacy and no eyes looking at me all the time. I love going to aerobics classes at the gym and that's about it.

i dont mind the gym or home.

but i have to say gym more, i love the energy that comes out of me when am with ppl..and i feel i do more.

and its good to go out and meet other ppl.

At home for sure. I was tired of the expensive clubs and where I live the gym is like a gathering spot. I was SO tired of having to wait for a machine was Sara & Amy talked about their weekend. So my boyfriend bought a nice setup from Powertec Fitness and we also bought a elliptical from Sams! Now I can excessive when I want in the privacy of my own home!

Walk is the best exercise of our body. I always go for walk in the morning. It is good for my health.

Home or gym. As long as I get a great sweat on. I have 24 hour fitness and a home gym so no excuses for me!

I have done both, while I do like access to everything the gym offers, I much prefer working at home since now I own a treadmill. The bowflex is next on the list. I also love doing home dvd's.

Exercise in gym is more preferable because there you will find all the equipment which will help you better in your exercise i will visit gym daily it helps in making my body healthy.

Adams White
Beauty Tips Expert

Back