Exercise At Home or At the Gym

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It depends on your lifestyle. I enjoy having my gym at home so I can easily exercise whenever I want and I'm saving money! If you think you can make it to the gym enough to where it would be worth having a membership, go for it! There's a bunch of different equipment at your finger tips! At home you'll have to put in more work to try to spice up your exercises so your body doesn't grow immune to them. Good luck!

www.beautybash13.blogspot.com

It Depends what you are looking to accomplish if you just want to lose weight then just go out and run best way. If you are looking to toning up then you would need different machines for different type of exercises. You could also try out plyometric exercises which is a great way to lose weight and tone up at the same time. I recommend plyometric training to most of my clients who are trying to tone up. Unless you are a bodybuilder looking to gain size plyometric will give you that lean athletic body with mim muscle gains. Remember though plyometric training is very difficult you have to take it nice and slow at first to build up your stamina.

Chuck Rmih
Avon Sales Representative
ISSA Certified Personal Trainer
www.youravon.com/armih

Back