What on earth is going on with the availability of the UD Naked palette online?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

internetchick

Beauty Blogger
Reaction score
I know I have it already, but was considering it as a Christmas present for my sister (should have bought two when I got mine *sigh*). The Urban Decay web site, Ulta web site, and the Sephora web site used to say temporarily out of stock, but now all three are saying it isn't available online. Are they going to be in store only now? Have they decided to make it LE?

Leti please don't scare me like this, i want one too so they'd better ship some to France, damn it !

it's LE over here, and i missed it because i was too poor at the time.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Lucy /img/forum/go_quote.gif it's LE over here, and i missed it because i was too poor at the time.
frown.gif
Aaww Lucy if you need to do a CP I can do that for you.

I think it's sold out everywhere. I went to two sephoras and one ulta and didn't see it there. I wasn't planning on buying it anyway. I think the colors are common neutral colors. I know I'm going to be hanging for typing this.

Originally Posted by hwangsara /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think it's sold out everywhere. I went to two sephoras and one ulta and didn't see it there. I wasn't planning on buying it anyway. I think the colors are common neutral colors. I know I'm going to be hanging for typing this. LOL! No, everyone doesn't have to like the same thing.

Okay now i'm REALLY pissed off. It's out of stock at Sephora !!
pedro.gif
redsealed.gif

How come you can never get any valuable info on the release dates in France ?

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif Aaww Lucy if you need to do a CP I can do that for you. For me too, please? :almost on my knees:

Originally Posted by Sexy Sadie /img/forum/go_quote.gif For me too, please? :almost on my knees: You bet! I called today to see if my Sephora has one, but they don't.
frown.gif
I can PM you as soon as I can get my hands on one if no one gets one before me. I will check locally and online. I was going to stalk it anyway for my sister lol.

Well it looks like your just gonna have to give your sister your Naked palette, sorry!

Can I chime in and ask for a CP too? I opened a thread in another section of the forum about that with no results
frown.gif
I am not even in a hurry to get it or anything since I need it for a present but I would really appreciate your help!

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif You bet! I called today to see if my Sephora has one, but they don't.
frown.gif
I can PM you as soon as I can get my hands on one if no one gets one before me. I will check locally and online. I was going to stalk it anyway for my sister lol. Great!
rockwoot.gif

all this stuff online saying it was sold out and no one could find it anywhere stopped me from even looking, tbh. but i'm in the uk and the boots.com website has it in stock. boots is one of our most popular drugstores. just thought that might be helpful for anyone in the uk who is looking for this palette. you can buy it online and pick up in store, or have it delivered to your home. not sure if they deliver internationall but you could definately check.

Back