What on earth is going on with the availability of the UD Naked palette online?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@starliststarlet

I also noticed that in the UK there seem to be no distribution problems and I really do not get this. I just got mine since my husband was so nice to pick it up with the BOS III during is trip to London and they have it on line at Debenhams but unfortunately they do not ship outside the UK
frown.gif

I would like to get a second one to give as a present, I hope someone will help me.

Aww
frown.gif
I just checked, and yes, you're right, no beauty products shipped outside the UK
frown.gif

I can definitely order you one, when it's available again on Sephora's website. I can also stop by next week to the store near my job, they said they're receive some. It costs 40€ here (it's actually the price plus shipping we would have paid from Debenhams).

I got confirmation it's LE in France, and they receive a dropper amount of palettes. Good thing i didn't want the BoS because apparently it's the same quest.

Thank you for the offer Magosienne, it would be very helpful, you can PM me if you have any news. I am just in love with my naked palette and I think it would make my friend very happy. It is very unfair anyhow that the few european retailers have so many restrictions about shipping.

Back