100 lip products

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Today is the 100th day of school, and my daughter's class was asked to bring 100 items of anything in a ziploc bag. Last night, i got the idea of her bringing lipsticks/balms/glosses. I was able to round up exactly 100 lip products! I had to remove some from the packaging (almost half are brand new), to get them to fit in this huge plastic bag. I told her she has to bring it home after school too- she can't leave it.

Ha ha, that is fantastic!  So are you a little bit proud or a little bit embarrassed?  Take a pic of the bag...LOL. 

Wow!

I thought I was bad when I was reorganizing my room last night and found 5 lip balms then was able to round up another 5. (This is not including lipsticks or lip glosses though -- just straight up lip balm).

Wow! That's a lot of lip products. I'm now wondering how many lip products I have. I'm guessing 25-30. That must have been a heavy bag for your little one :)

Lip products are really the new thing that I am getting into. For the longest time all I collected was eyeshadow palettes, mascaras, and eyeliners. What are some of your favorites Hellocat?

Ang, I was a little bit of both. I was wondering what the teacher would think, but I also thought she might enjoy looking at the collection lol! I will definitely take a photo after school. I wanted to do that to upload on my fb page too. Keep, it was a mixture of anything lips- I even threw two lip liners in to get to 100! Pag, it was super heavy! The bag was busting at the seams. Ult, I love lip products! I've really started favoring them in the last year. My faves are the ysl glossy balms- I have two. They don't have a lot of staying power, but they feel so nice and I really don't mind reapplying them because it feels like such a treat putting them on. I have a mixture do high end and drugstore products. I love the revlon lip butters too. Vicc, my daughter was so proud- she said all the girls would be thrilled to see her bag. I can't wait to hear how it went. I told her to make sure she brings it home right after school and not to open anything- it is just to look at.

Originally Posted by Hellocat4 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ang, I was a little bit of both. I was wondering what the teacher would think, but I also thought she might enjoy looking at the collection lol! I will definitely take a photo after school. I wanted to do that to upload on my fb page too.

Keep, it was a mixture of anything lips- I even threw two lip liners in to get to 100!

Pag, it was super heavy! The bag was busting at the seams.

Ult, I love lip products! I've really started favoring them in the last year. My faves are the ysl glossy balms- I have two. They don't have a lot of staying power, but they feel so nice and I really don't mind reapplying them because it feels like such a treat putting them on. I have a mixture do high end and drugstore products. I love the revlon lip butters too.

Vicc, my daughter was so proud- she said all the girls would be thrilled to see her bag. I can't wait to hear how it went. I told her to make sure she brings it home right after school and not to open anything- it is just to look at.
so adorable! i'm pretty sure that all the girls were excited to see it.. come on, when i was super young and i saw my mom's lipstick... i was like O.O "i want that NOW" and my mom would be like no, don't touch... and of course i would have it all over my face within seconds hahaha

but yes 100 lip product isnt that bad considering that its a range of products (lipstick, liners, gloss, etc)

That was a really AWESOME idea!!!!! Any money, she's the envy of all the girls in her class!!! I can't wait to see the bag 
icon_eek.gif

Hang on ladies, ill get it up very shortly. Took a photo. She said it was a big hit. Even her teacher wanted some lol. She said, my teacher really liked that buxom one haha!

Originally Posted by Hellocat4 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hang on ladies, ill get it up very shortly. Took a photo. She said it was a big hit. Even her teacher wanted some lol. She said, my teacher really liked that buxom one haha!
hahah sweeeet! geez, i want a daughter.. and a son.. and maybe a couple of more.. jk.. 2 is fine.. and whatever sex or race they will be.. i will love them unconditionally :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I did not forget- I will post picture today! I can't wait for you guys to see. Some of my friends on fb were kind of shocked lol. The only bad thing I never thought about, were first graders grubby fingers. The packaging doesn't feel smooth on the outside of the lipsticks anymore. You can tell they were handled by dirty fingers lol! The favorite glosses were the bright reds and my lime crime red carousel gloss.

Took this photo when she got home. It was open. We had to tape it closed when she brought it to school!

That photo does not disappoint!  That is so great.  If I were a little girl and saw that bag of goodies, oh what I would have done...

You're awfully brave! I'd have been nervous to part with all that for a whole school day for fear of not getting it all back!

Latest posts

Back