2 New Back To School Target Beauty Boxes!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered both boxes. The Head of the Class box has shipped. The other one has not yet shipped but hasn't been cancelled so I hope I get both.

I am lucky!  I noticed that 2 of the boxes I ordered (as I ordered 3 sets - one set for me and two for my nieces) hadn't shipped out yet and was thinking it would be cancelled.

but it did ship out this morning... I think they should have backordered those that ordered in time and for whatever reason, they couldn't fulfill it.  I am SURE they can get those samples...

I'm so happy. I just got shipping notice for the other box!!! I don't know what is going on over there. I was charged 10.70 then a pending payment back to me for 10.70 and a charge of 5.35. A pending payment back to me for 5.35 and a charge for 5.35. They are doing strange things to my paypal account.... But I have 2 shipping notices and we will see how these charges resolve themselves. I will keep an eye on it...

Yeah, I've gotten two separate emails saying the boxes have shipped, but I've only been charged for one of them...who knows, man. 

So my head of the class box arrived while I was away.  I opened it to find that the lip gloss wasn't there and 90% of the hair oil had spilled out and soaked into everything in the box......mmmmm oily pumice stone and oil soaked boob tape, just what I need!

I got onto the target site and chatted with customer service.  Obviously the box isn't available anymore.  So his solution was to give me $2 in a gift card.  Yep. Sigh.  I know it only cost $5 but, really?

So my head of the class box arrived while I was away.  I opened it to find that the lip gloss wasn't there and 90% of the hair oil had spilled out and soaked into everything in the box......mmmmm oily pumice stone and oil soaked boob tape, just what I need!

I got onto the target site and chatted with customer service.  Obviously the box isn't available anymore.  So his solution was to give me $2 in a gift card.  Yep. Sigh.  I know it only cost $5 but, really?
That's crazy. I know they are sold out of boxes but it's Target so you know you have that stuff for sell individually and could send you replacement products. It's not like you can go out and purchased the items for $2. That's a weird amount for a gift card too. I work at Target and at a store level we can't put less than $5 on a gc. Maybe it's different at a corporate level. Sorry you got a bad box.

I received my box today. I only got the Honor Roll box. It had a few drops in the box but none of my products looked like they leaked. Maybe it was just condensation of some sort since it's over 100 degrees out.  I love everything in the box. The NYX gloss is soooo pretty. Love the color. Hopefully the primer will keep me from sweating/oiling off my makeup in this southern heat. That's what I'm most excited about trying. 

Both of mine arrived intact.
I think the hair oil smells nice, and might actually work on my parched ends.

I can't wear either of the lippies, but if you are into the sparkly lips, the cover girl is a nice color.
All in all, I am glad I got both.

the cover girl isn't that sparkly when it is on - it is just a lovely shimmer - it is like lip balm but with a glossy sheen.  I really like it!  The dry oil - OMG - that stuff smells like sweet berries and I will use it on the ends of my hair.  That should last me decades - ahaha

I haven't gotten the honor roll yet - I am hoping that comes tomorrow.

My box has shipped but ETA is tomorrow or up until the 27th. 

On a slightly related note- in case anyone is still annoyed about the Lilly Pulitzer fiasco Target has a sign at customer service stating that Lilly items can only be returned within 14 days of purchase. Guess a lot of stuff didn't sell on ebay. 

I'm so ticked off at my postal worker right now. I'm going on a rant. I checked my tracking and it says a notice was left that there wasn't a secure location to leave my target box and I have to schedule re delivery or pick it up only NO slip was left. I was HOME. Door bell was not rung. They always leave it on the porch if it doesn't fit but it should fit in the mailbox.. The one last week fit in the mailbox why not this one?? This is my 2nd package this month that the tracking got this message with no postal "slip" left. I don't even know which post office to go to. Do I really have to drive all over town to each post office armed with only a tracking #? So annoyed and at a loss.

I'm so ticked off at my postal worker right now. I'm going on a rant. I checked my tracking and it says a notice was left that there wasn't a secure location to leave my target box and I have to schedule re delivery or pick it up only NO slip was left. I was HOME. Door bell was not rung. They always leave it on the porch if it doesn't fit but it should fit in the mailbox.. The one last week fit in the mailbox why not this one?? This is my 2nd package this month that the tracking got this message with no postal "slip" left. I don't even know which post office to go to. Do I really have to drive all over town to each post office armed with only a tracking #? So annoyed and at a loss.
I've had this happened before. Usually drivers do this when they are out of time and cannot attempt to deliver on that day (or they mark it as "delivered" which is worse). Probably your package will be delivered tomorrow. The worst case you can call the post office at the last location (from where it went out for delivery). Sorry you have to go through this, USPS works in weird ways :/

Thanks. Unfortunately the other package they did this to has still not been delivered and it was first "attempted" to be delivered on the 2nd and hasn't moved again. I hope the target one comes today. I'm going to have to go there tomorrow (Not my favorite post office) so I've been waiting for it to be re delivered instead. No luck there :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back