2009-2010 NHL Hockey Chatter

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well we got to wait a while for this! this year the Caps owned the Pens! i hope it continues into next year.

Even though my team has been out for a little while now (Vancouver Canucks) I just had to stop in here and say that I LOVE that this topic is a sticky on this forum!
lol.gif
I never come into this area of the forum ever, but I'm so surprised this topic is here, and delighted!
biggrin.gif

Game 3 tonight...... Yawn..... God the playoffs suck when the Penguins aren't in it!! And I really really hate Hossa!! Still....

The big question is ...... Why is Pronger taking game pucks??? hahahaha Probably show up on Ebay soon!

Pronger...hmmm Isn't he the trouble maker though.

Problem is, he ca back up his talk/antics so not to many Black Hawks are challenging him.

I think its do or die tonight for Philly. I'm enjoying the games so far - games 1 & 2 could have gone either so I'm still holding out for Philly.

I hope they don't go out in 4..... and I'd love to see Hossa loose in game 7 in tripple OT! lol not that I hold a grudge or anythine!
biggrin.gif

I think Philly will come back and make this a best of 6 or 7 series.

The talk around here is Chicago in 6 or Philly in 7.

Love watching Dan Carcillo! Ain't he a pressure cooker - almost took poor Jeff Carter out!

Yeah! That was a great hit! Lol. Carter look dazed for quite a while. I'm surprised Hartnell is a non-issue! Should be a good game tonight. Maybe I should turn on my Labats Blue neon hocky sign.. Give the Flyers some help!

Did I mention that the Flyers play an exhibition game every year, in London Ont?

Jeff Carter is from London as well.

Well I called it as I saw it - and now we have a series!

I wondered why he wasn't singing "God Bless America"! lol

YEA Hossa's team lost!!
smile.gif

Wow, totally new to this thread but I'm a hockey fan too! Hoping the Blackhawks choke or something so the Hossa curse will we even better established... ;X

Originally Posted by kiimuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow, totally new to this thread but I'm a hockey fan too! Hoping the Blackhawks choke or something so the Hossa curse will we even better established... ;X I like you! Lol
Yes yes yes!!! I'd like to see Hossa loose in tripple OT in game 7!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

I'm sure that Philly and Chicago will have a best out of 3 series, starting on Sunday

Originally Posted by Karren /img/forum/go_quote.gif I like you! Lol
Yes yes yes!!! I'd like to see Hossa loose in tripple OT in game 7!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Haha, are you a Wings or Pens fan?

Also, yay Fliers for tieing up the series!

Originally Posted by Dragonfly /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm sure that Philly and Chicago will have a best out of 3 series, starting on Sunday nice prediction

Hey everybody - can I pick em or what!

While Philly is picking up steam, Chicago is floundering.

Chicago better get it together or Philly just might take the cup in 6.

Gosh you are fast Darla, I just posted my thread.

Originally Posted by kiimuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif Haha, are you a Wings or Pens fan?
Also, yay Fliers for tieing up the series!

Born in Detroit... Lived 30 years in Pittsburgh!! Used to love the wings but now I bleed black and gold!!

Back