2009 Gardening Thread!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I patched up the holes the ground hog chewed through the mesh fence and shooed the rabit out of the garden.. Cute little guy.. And I replanted peas, carrots, beets, and letuce... Hope there enough growing days left in the year to get something more than wild animal food..

The onions did great and I'm harvesting them and drying them using a fan in the garage for winter storage..

Because of him......

41966-DSC03664.JPG

my vegetable garden is in ruins

Except the onions which I haervested tonight...

41966-DSC03665.JPG

but the flowers are doing great....

41966-DSC03668.JPG

41966-DSC03669.JPG

41966-DSC03670.JPG

41966-DSC03673.JPG

41966-DSC03674.JPG

41966-DSC03675.JPG

and the potted tomato plant.... that a deer or something big ate the ripe ones off the other night....

41966-DSC03667.JPG

Everyone's gardens look great
smile.gif

We've had a crappy summer. Cooler than normal temps and raining alot. I've hardly had to use the AC this summer or water the garden. My onions were plentiful, my tomatoes are slow going this year although hopefully in the next few weeks they will start to turn red.

Flowers are doing great. Even though it's been cooler the humidity is high.

Here are pics of some of my flowers and furry friends. Left to right.. Mallow Hibiscus, Unknown Hibiscus, Cleopatra Canna Lily, Bonica Rose, Neighbours dog came over for a visit, baby bunny by the garage

haha how cute! loving all the rabbits in here, even if they are destructive, they're too cute!

Your flowers look awesome, Shelley!!!

I'll mail them to you in Italy, Rosie!! I'm sure they make some sort of Italian rabbit dish over there? lol

Back