2012 NFL Playoff thread!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mmmmm. Make up and football... a cheerleaders dream come true (and no, im not a cheerleader).

Hehehehe.

I'm a fan of football thru affiliation - not because I know anything about the sport.  My ex's mother worked for the Jaguars and when Coughlin came over to the Giants I just kinda followed his career, then my new S/O is a die hard Giants fan, so that was just convenient... only to then find out we have "family" thru "affiliation" on the team... well, there you go... there's no turning back now.  This home is officially a GIANTS home:

Yay!  Lets just see how they hold up against San Fran.

What does Texas have to do with it? I'm confused....
Your from Texas..... the uber-football state and like New England and California teams? Don't let your neighbors find out! lol
Mmmmm. Make up and football... a cheerleaders dream come true (and no, im not a cheerleader). Hehehehe.
Steelers Don't have cheerleaders!! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Karren /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Your from Texas..... the uber-football state and like New England and California teams? Don't let your neighbors find out! lol

Steelers Don't have cheerleaders!!
frown.gif
I live in Texas, I'm not from here.

I'm a displaced Yankee and I proudly claim my team preference, especially when they dominate the Cowboys. Best not to make assumptions based on locations. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

LOL.... True.... I grew up in Houston and started playing football in the second grade..... Love the Oilers till they left... Then we moved back to Detroit... Hated the Lions... Everyone hates the Lions! Ended up In Pittsburgh and they make you sign a pledge of allegence to the Black and Gold!! If you don't... they send you to Cleveland!

Is this true?????!!!!! Omg, that is CRAZY! I'm rooting for the niners all the way!

LOL.... True.... I grew up in Houston and started playing football in the second grade..... Love the Oilers till they left... Then we moved back to Detroit... Hated the Lions... Everyone hates the Lions! Ended up In Pittsburgh and they make you sign a pledge of allegence to the Black and Gold!! If you don't... they send you to Cleveland!

Steelers don't have cheer leaders? I didn't know that.

Probably for the best as the quarterback would (try) to be all over them.

Anyone ever watch CFL - Canadian Football League?

Starts earlier in the seaon, and end about the end of November.

The game is a lot faster and I believe there are 4 downs (might be wrong on this fact).

They don't have cheerleaders and only have a logo on one side of their helmet. They stuck one on as an experiment to see if they liked them and never got around to adding one on the other side. Lol.

Why is it I go away for a while and everyone stops talking football? lol Ohh well.... Last year was a disaster.... me being a Steelers Fan and my wife from Green Bay! I knew when she put the "Packer Fan's parking only" sign on the couch It was going to be a long game! sigh.....

I'm gearing up to watch the Steelers vs the Broncos in a few minutes! So who's everybody like to win the Super Bowl?

Go Steelers!!

lol thatt must be a fun relationship

Patriots vs Giants! That's going to be one hell of a game!

GO PATRIOTS!!!

Really hope there's a Storage War's marathon on the same time as the Super Bowl!!

LOL!!  Me too!  I really like that show and I'm going to need something to do while the guys are screaming at the television.  Maybe I'll film some tutorials while I'm trying to kill time!!! hahahahahaha LOL

Really hope there's a Storage War's marathon on the same time as the Super Bowl!!

LOL!!  Me too!  I really like that show and I'm going to need something to do while the guys are screaming at the television.  Maybe I'll film some tutorials while I'm trying to kill time!!! hahahahahaha LOL
lol.... Going to be really quite around our house....
The last game was sooo intense, I dont know how i'll survive the super bowl! I may just have to watch Storage Wars for the sake of my nerves.
I don't know..... Dave's "Yeeepppp!!!" can get on my nerves!

Back