• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

3 Piece Stila Set for $2.26 + $1.99 shipping from AmeriMark

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
http://www.amerimark.com/cgi-bin/amerimark/postkey_find.html?cm_re=celebros-_-center-_-search%20promo&keywords=01730780 (this is not an affiliate link, just copy + pasted it from the site directly)

Hey Ladies,

I just came across this! I frequently shop at AmeriMark and love to browse it (they have lots of vintage-y stuff for cheap so even though it looks like a Grandma-store.. well.. ANYWAY, lol!). 

I came across a 90% off deal they have on this cute Stila set! Shipping is always $1.99 and the set is $2.26, comes with a TM, a lip/cheek cream and highlighter. Limit is, apparently 6 per household. 

I'm not getting anything but thought someone else here might enjoy! =)

This was awesome, Thanks!

I got

6 of the Stila sets

2 of the BeFine lip exfoliator sets

and 1 of the Pixi essentials sets for $25

I used coupon code AAMQOZ which takes $5 off of a $25 purchase

I love picking up these little sets to have gifts on hand at home.

Oh wow the Befine set!!! I got the lip serum in my birchbox months ago and loved it! So glad you got some stuff and thank for sharing the coupon! I had my eyes on a pair of shoes and think I'll order them now hehe :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Katie-Gaslight /img/forum/go_quote.gif

http://www.amerimark.com/cgi-bin/amerimark/postkey_find.html?cm_re=celebros-_-center-_-search%20promo&keywords=01730780 (this is not an affiliate link, just copy + pasted it from the site directly)

Hey Ladies,

I just came across this! I frequently shop at AmeriMark and love to browse it (they have lots of vintage-y stuff for cheap so even though it looks like a Grandma-store.. well.. ANYWAY, lol!). 

I came across a 90% off deal they have on this cute Stila set! Shipping is always $1.99 and the set is $2.26, comes with a TM, a lip/cheek cream and highlighter. Limit is, apparently 6 per household. 

I'm not getting anything but thought someone else here might enjoy! =)
I'm showing shipping as $4.50. Anyone else?

Merchandise Subtotal:
$2.26 Shipping & Handling:
$4.50 Priority Replacement Charge:
$0.99 Total:
$7.75

Yes it was only 1.99 for orders $20 and over that's why I made a bigger order

What an awesome deal! Thanks for sharing :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I picked up 4 Stila sets, a Lancome mascara, CK concealer and CK eyeliner for $28. The $1.99 shipping deal wasn't happening for me, but whatevs, still a great buy.

Very nice!

I grabbed one of the Stila sets and a few of the BeFine sets.

Thanks for sharing!

Just got my shipping notice. Very fast, I love companies that have their stuff together.

So glad all you ladies like it!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Maybe we should notify Birchbox that the Befine sets they are selling are ~$22 more than the ones at Amerimark even though they are the same LOL

I ordered 2 stila sets, 3 beinfe lip sets , 1 pixi set, and 1 of the compact mirrors for 24.66 using the $5 off code. I hope the befine isn't expired! Seems too good to be true!

Originally Posted by Mandy Kane /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I ordered 2 stila sets, 3 beinfe lip sets , 1 pixi set, and 1 of the compact mirrors for 24.66 using the $5 off code. I hope the befine isn't expired! Seems too good to be true!
I was thinking the same thing.  I ordered a few of the Stila and Befine sets as well, mostly to give to friends.  After Birchbox sending out expired Befine samples, I am a little wary of it.

Aren't these teey teeny sized items  ? Is this a good value ? Someone HELP ME !
laughno.gif
  I FEEL THE URGE TO SHOP HERE ! 

I'm thinking these would be cute stocking stuffers... but for whom I have no earthly idea. LMAO

I ordered a couple of the Stila sets, one for myself and one for a stocking stuffer for my daughter. They are small but for the price of $2.25, a good deal. The tinted moisturizer is very light and the foundation is more sheer than I prefer and in a shade fair to medium. The cheek/lip color is the most interesting part of the pack. It worked very nicely for me as cheek color but when I applied to my lips, it looked like I had on a nude lippie. My daughter is very fair and I know she will use both of the tinted moisturizers. I'm have to play around with the foundation a little more but that may get donated or given away. I like the cheek color. So it was a good purchase for me. It does not come beautifully wrapped - it is in a rigid clear plastic holder with shrink wrap over it. It almost looks like it was cut off of a larger set.

I ordered six of the Befine sets for gifts for my sisters/SILs and am very pleased with those. They come nicely boxed and are the same as the ones being sold on Birchbox for $25. There is not an exp date on them, I'm guessing because they do not have an SPF.

got my stuff in the mail today and was pleasently surprised! Everything looks nice! here is what i got: 

This Badgley Mischka Compact mirror. One side is magnifying, one side is regular. VERY HEAVY and high quality! Came wrapped in tissue paper and a velvet bag. paid 3.89

befine lip exflolator and lip serum. I got three boxes for 7.50 total. no expiration date or anything on them. These are on the befine website for $25 each. 

Stila mini sets. I paid 6.78 for 3 of these. packaged in a piece of plastic cut off of something else and then shrink wrapped. 

Pixi set. The sticker on it says it costs $28 but is worth $70. I paid 8.49. 

my total was 29 something with shipping but i used the 5 off 25 or more code so my end total for all this was $24 bucks. I will definetly be keeping an eye on this site for future deals. I bought this stuff with the intention of making a makeup basket to donate for a raffle, but i might have a hard time letting go of all of it! lol.

I'm with you on this. It definitely seems to good to be true

Originally Posted by Mandy Kane /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The BeFine is perfect as was stated in the post above. I received two in my box today and they are also perfect.

Latest posts

Back