5/5/07 & 5/6/07 Photo Shoots

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone. It was quite fun... and quite messy. I always have a good time shooting with Tony Chu
wink.gif

Originally Posted by ArcEnCiel /img/forum/go_quote.gif In the pic in which the male model is painted all black, he looks like the character in Under World that is 1/2 Liken and 1/2 Vampire, I love it. Took the words right out of my fingers! I totally agree, it's very hot! The whole photo shoot looks very unconventional... and VERY fun!
Thanks for sharing your handiwork with us!

Did you offer to lick off the nacho cheese sauce of that models body? HAHA. I would have....

Woah. Random pics... I dig the chick one tho. Iono about the chi-chis. Haha.

What theme was the photographer going for?

The boobs one... The girl doesn't do any nude modeling so he thought it would be funny to do an implied nude with fake boobs. He does a lot of editiorial spoof stuff to show his creativity and what he is cabable of. Like the underwear one, looking like some sort of Calvin Klein add but the underwear are HUGE. He just likes his portfolio to stand out... and I feel the same way about mine. Of course I have "normal" images in there but these are the kind that make people remember you.

Back