5 Financial Rules for Shacking Up

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't imagine sitting down and making a breakup plan with the one I have already decided to commit my life with before making a commitment. If I were in the frame of mind that I needed a breakup plan, I simply would realize that person isn't the right one for me to begin with. I made a commitment and I will fulfill it completely at all costs.

I pay for everything. I chose that so their employment is meaningless to me. I make more than enough for everything. Splurging included. I leave then everything is theirs although I sincerely doubt that ever happens. They leave then they are free to take anything they desire. I can replace anything and I'm not material so it doesn't matter.

I work and am also more than willing to do any chore asked of me at home. That isn't an issue.

I would never ever marry anyone without living with them first. Most people are not compatible as actual living mates even if they have known each other all their lives. If it doesn't work out the first six months it wouldn't work out in a lifetime commitment and is much easier to walk away from than having to go through the legal issues marriage brings into the relationship.

I moved in with my bf not even a month after dating bc he was getting me out of my aunts house bc she hit me

we lived in a tent for 3 months bc thats all we could afford but it was aced and comfortable we built our own house while we lived in the tent i got laid off and was looking for a job while doing that i basically became a house wife/personal assistant.

ATM were living in a 8x16 house we built on the land his parents gave him and we have no payments. We own our own car now about to get a free that one of my family members gave and go to beauty school for free bc my family is helping out and i think i got a job

I've had to learn how to deal with his lil annoyances its easier for us to get along bc we have the same hobbies and interest. He loves hair and looking good. I think hes better at fashion then i am.

We have now been living together for 7 months and it'll be 8month ann. on the 15th

The chores are done by me unless hes off and im running errands this will change once i start school and work

and he pays for everything since im jobless atm

Back