9/11 Conspiracy...extreme left wing garbage?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, and the ppl who fought for civil rights were crazy, out of place dissidents. Miscreants, and terrorists too...

I am neither left, nor a conspiracy believer. BUT I believe anyone who ever watched a documentary (where scientists as well as eye witnesses were interviewed) about the many strange things involved in 9/11 should start to think maybe there is something very wrong with this. I am not saying the government is behind everything, but a lot of the points the scientists stated made a lot of sense!

You do not have to be a leftist and think that we are not getting the true 9 -1 - 1 story. I wonder if Tony thinks it is so crazy to believe that FDR had prior knowledge of the attack on Pearl Harbor ?
saythat.gif

Originally Posted by Andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif I am neither left, nor a conspiracy believer. BUT I believe anyone who ever watched a documentary (where scientists as well as eye witnesses were interviewed) about the many strange things involved in 9/11 should start to think maybe there is something very wrong with this. I am not saying the government is behind everything, but a lot of the points the scientists stated made a lot of sense! A lot of scientists and so-called 'experts' also think that we haven't been to the moon. So, I don't see how anyone can really take any side too seriously.
tocktock.gif

Back