A Blond Bond?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I don't think he's Bond material either and looks like everyone agrees according to the votes. It was a toss up for me between Colin Farrell and Orlando Bloom. I went with Orlando because he's just so adorable. Not many agree with me according to the votes.
icon_sad.gif

That's a bad photo of him, I saw him on E! tonight and he looked pretty good with a different haircut. I wanted it to be Clive Owen though
icon_sad.gif

What a poor, poor, poor choice for Bond. First off, a blond Bond? That's like an oxymoron. Bond has always been the mysterious type, the tall, dark & handsome type. OK maybe not tall in Pierce Brosnan's case but overall, his package was the right kind. This guy does not have it and I can tell from his picture. Bond is sexy and this guy is not.

I don't think any of the choices were good but if I had to choose anyone, it would have been Goran Visnjic. He is HOT and if he could pull of that British accent, he would have been great. He has that sexy allure and cool demeanor that a Bond requires. I still think Sean Connery was the best Bond and even at his age, I think he's uber sexy. :icon_love

Originally Posted by Cirean I wanted it to be Clive Owen though
icon_sad.gif
Same here, he looks like the Bond-type (says the person who's never seen a Bond-movie
icon_redface.gif
).
Originally Posted by Little_Lisa I went with Orlando because he's just so adorable. Maybe a little too adorable to be Bond
smile.gif

I cant stand the Bond movies, but I have to hear about them all the time, my bf is a big fan so I got him the special edition Bond movies for Christmas. I cant remember who I thought would make a good Bond, but he never made it to the final cut. I heard they wanted an unknown, and the only things I have heard of Daniel Craig being in is a movie called Layer Cake and he was in the Jacket, as one of the patients in the hospital. I read that Pierce Brosnan was joking when he said to cast Colin Farrel. I think that would have been really bad if he was in it. He is hot as they come, but I dont think a Bond guy. I dont like Orlando Bloom, I think I am the only woman who cant stand him. I do like that guy from ER, I am too lazy to go back and see how his name is spelled
tongue.gif
. I dont know about Bond, but he makes ER a treat, lol.

Yeah I hate when they do that in movies and tv shows, they could atleast look for sumone who looks like the last one.

Latest posts

Back