A celtic necklace :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i was searching for a vintage bag, but instead found a celtic pendant. i was looking for something like that on french websites, so i ordered it
biggrin.gif
. it was shipped today, so i hope it will arrive soon at home
smile.gif

it is described as dating from the 80s, 1987 probably. it's in silver-tone and has a lilac glass stone. it's cute
smile.gif

(the website sells vintage stuff not only jewelry, here's the address).

i also ordered two books(on a website selling rare books), one is about witchcraft in France in the 17th century (that's also for uni, i might do a sort of review about it). it's really interesting as it explains a lot about it and how the kings had to intervene to put a stop on it. the other one is a scifi book i have read years ago at junior high and really miss.

that's really pretty. I have a pair of silver earrings which are celtic.. I love celtic design. I also used to have a ring that was similiar... I think all the knots are very romantic, they use them for wedding bands.. it's like saying our lives will be intertwined forever. *sigh*
smile.gif

and the books sound really interesting!

Beautiful necklace. I love reading anything about history and/or the occult. Enjoy your books.

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif that's really pretty. I have a pair of silver earrings which are celtic.. I love celtic design. I also used to have a ring that was similiar... I think all the knots are very romantic, they use them for wedding bands.. it's like saying our lives will be intertwined forever. *sigh*
smile.gif

and the books sound really interesting!

biggrin.gif
i love them too, i even have a book that explains how to draw some of those symbols, like the celtic cross, a triskell...
everything was shipped friday, i hope i'll have the books tomorrow or tuesday, i want to check that book about witchcraft before deciding if i really write something about it.

Latest posts

Back