A compliment to the mod squad!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
love the mods and admin and the whole mut family, this board is second to none, love you all!

Originally Posted by Zoey /img/forum/go_quote.gif I definitly agree with Andi,looove MUT atm and I actually seem to be spending a lot more time here than last months,even though i am busier than before lol. Anyway,love the MOD squad!
kisskiss.gif
I'm glad you're back in action! I missed ya!

If I didn't say it enough yesterday, I'm really appreciative of this thread
smile.gif
It's really nice to hear that we're doing a good job
smile.gif

I think we have a great mod squad too, but don't forget we also have great, reasonable members!

Originally Posted by Andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif Is it just me or do we have some of the best mods ever at the moment? I just feel like there´s a lot of great new threads, new ideas and just overall more fun on MuT. We sure seem to have some very creative people as mods.
Thanks to all of you for making MuT a better place day by day!!!!

I agree!

i thought you meant makeup from the mod era lol that's what i thought when i read the title but i def. agree with you

I agree-- the mods are fantastic, and the board is really getting more and more active-- I love it!

Originally Posted by Andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif Is it just me or do we have some of the best mods ever at the moment? I just feel like there´s a lot of great new threads, new ideas and just overall more fun on MuT. We sure seem to have some very creative people as mods.
Thanks to all of you for making MuT a better place day by day!!!!

ditto for me! i'm having a ball!

Back